Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Kota. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha KhatriYour feedback matters!
My sperm count is 53 mil/ml. Excellent 00 good 10 poor 40 and dead 50 percent. Aur morphology 90 abnormal firm 20. Head 03 neck 04 tail 03 .kya mai kabhi father. Ban sakta Hu.Please tell.
I am very fit and healthy before but now I am cycling from last month for an hour, my leg knee joints are getting pain regularly, I'm 30 years old height 5.5 in, weight 62 KGS, I had a doubt whether my knee joint juice is getting reduced. If yes suggest me.
I am 38 year old I am suffering from sugar from last 2 years now a days I have pain in my stomach and back side.
Hi my mother aged about 45 year, she has more sweating, foot pain etc, I was consult doctor, he told low blood, low-immunity and provided the tablet, tonics for 1 month. What are the reason for continuous swatting, dullness, body pain and how to control it.
From past 5-6 years I am having neck and back pain. From past few days the pain is severe. Nothing got detected in Xray. I am tired of eating pain killers. What should I do?
I am getting headache midnight unable to sleep since last three days please give me one suggestion and help me.
I am 30 years. 10 month before l5-s1 surgery finished. Still I have pain. Wen can cure clearly. What are things I cannot do future.
Hello, Actually muje last 2 days se pet bahout bhari bhari lag raha hai, also. Letrin property nahi ho raha hai. 2 days pahele diaeria bhi ho gaya tha. Kindly solve my quary Thank you.
I am ill, I have very pain in back and also a fever in last 2 days I am very si k in last two or three days.
I am in the worst hangover. My head is killing me. please tell me smthng otherwise I will bang my head on wall.
I haven't been sleep able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe headache. Tried multiple home remedies but did not worj what to do? Please help.
Since last 3 to 4 years now, I have been having pain in my lower back area. I tried all kinds of massages and some medication as well but all were temporary and no permanent remedy could be achieved. Pls note that this is just bothersome and there is nothing acute. Since it has been for a while now, I have reconciled to myself and have learnt to live with the pain. I feel it the most in mornings. Just for info: I am 36 year old male, slightly overweight, 92kg at 6ft height. This niggling injury stops me from serious workouts. Need help in getting rid of this.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.