Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in KOTA and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SoniYour feedback matters!
I have several headache from last two days. Please give me a solution for my headache. And also I am feeling week. I haven't able to sleep from last two- three days.
Hi I am 41 years old I have gas problem not sure but my left abdomen starts to pain not severe but pain relieves after I eat food, and starts again after 2 or 3 hours again. Can you pls advice me how to stop the pain.
Hello hi I am suni I was suffering from backache for last 2 years I have used some medicines bt have not worked on me.
Causes of Eczema:
The specific cause of eczema remains unknown, but it is believed to develop due to a combination of hereditary (genetic) and environmental factors.
Children are more likely to develop eczema if a parent has had it or another atopic disease. If both parents have an atopic disease, the chances increase further.
Environmental factors are also known to bring out the symptoms of eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold, dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus,viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress - it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle.
Mere face pe bhot sara pimples hai. Kaishe thik hoga. Kon medicine khae, or face wash use kre, or cream konsa use kre.
I am suffering from chest pain back to back. I do not know what to do. Sometimes it gets worse. Give me some advice. What should I do? And what is the medicine for asthma?
- Papaya helps prevent constipation and also aid in digestion.
- Regularly consuming papaya helps to relieve morning sickness and nausea.
- Papaya has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-cancerous properties.
- Papaya is very beneficial to strengthen the immune system.
- Raw papaya also helps in reducing menstrual irregularities for women. Papaya helps to ease the condition by promoting natural flow of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans the stomach and studies have shown that papaya alone eaten for 3 to 4 days has a highly beneficial tonic effect upon the stomach intestines.