Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Kota. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have tooth ache from last 2 months. Nd pain is in the left side of lower teeth row while eating nd drinking. Nd sometimes without drinking or eating. Nd pain is also there in upper and lower teeth of right side sometimes when I drink cold water and sometimes without drinking water. What sld I do asap as I fixed an appnt for today to the dentist because I am not feeling good as I m having body pains also. Day after tmw I have my exam. Please tell the best solution asap?
Hey mam I smoke cigarettes in this week I went to dentist he said me that you need advanced cleaning for your teeth because your inside cheeks have become slightly black but he told that it is not a big issue pls suggest.
I have half teeth in my mouth, it is too pains to me some times then what I should do to my pain release? Please help me.
If capping is done loose on teeth can it be corrected. It seems capping on my front 10 upper teeth is loose gap between gums (real and artificial). Air is passing what should I do?
when I wake up after sleep then I found my mouth full with water. Please suggest me what is the reason.
My bottom tooth is having irritation. But I don't have pain. When I keep touching that teeth using tongue it is little bit soothing. I tried sensodyne paste as well. But its of no use. Can you please guide me?
I am suffering from tooth sensitivity receding gums exposing tooth dentin visible in front lower incisors. * Teeth looks a little transparent and cracked but otherwise normally strong. * Mouth feels dry. * Mild burning sensation throughout the jaw and gums. 5 years back I had accidental cigarette butt/ash ingestion (nicotine poisoning. I had these symptoms since then. Is nicotine poisoning responsible? I do had aggressive brushing habit or is it because of that? What kind of treatment will be required.
If mouth ulcer occur in different place again and again for more than 25 days. Is it a symptoms of cancer?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.