Doctor in Shri Ram Homoeopathic Speciality Center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Shri Ram Homoeopathic Speciality CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Mahendra Nagar provides answers that are very helpful. Sir I have learnt that there is no medicine for Neurofibromatosis.Now your answer seems to be a ray of hope. Thanks
fabulous result, everything is normal rightnow within 8 month treatment of Dr.Mahendra Nagar. lastly I hv got normal pregnancy
Dr. Mahendra Nagar provides answers that are very helpful. Tq sir ... I know bt some fear
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahendra Nagar to be very helpful. Thankyou sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahendra Nagar to be knowledgeable. Thanku dr.
Excellent treatment by Dr. Mahendra Nagar, within 7 months I get complete cure
I get itching as well as bad odor along with white discharge all day long. Im 21 years old unmarried grl.
Sir my son at about 7 years old is suffering from nose block specially during sleeping time daily .then he does not sleep. Last 15 days I suggest and checkup by a specialist doctor prescribe some tab and one nasal drop .but no relief. What can I do .plz suggest me.
Some women have a hard time getting pregnant or staying pregnant. Infertility is diagnosed when a women tries to get pregnant for a year without success. Women are also considered infertile if they have repeated miscarriages.
More than 1 out of 10 couples experience infertility. Infertility isn’t just a woman’s problem. Men can have fertility problems, too. When a couple is having a hard time getting pregnant, it is just as likely to be caused by a problem with a man’s fertility as it is with a woman’s fertility.
When a couple has a problem achieving pregnancy, it’s estimated that about
· 1 out of 3 times it’s due to a problem with the man’s fertility
· 1 out of 3 times it’s due to a problem with the woman’s fertility
· 1 out of 3 times it’s due to a problem with both the woman’s and the man’s fertility, or a cause cannot be found for the problem
That’s why both the woman and the man usually get tested for fertility problems when a couple is having infertility problems.
Treatment of female infrtility:
Homeopathic treatment –the selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. There are several effective homoeopathic medicines for treating the condition of “ female infertility “. We are here going to mention some of those medicines, which we found to be more efficient at our own clinc research centre: -
1. Pulsatilla:- the mental symptoms are most important. Weeps easily. Affectionate, mild, gentle, timid. Women inclined to be fleshy, with scanty protracted menstruation (graph). Thirslessness. Like rich food, cake, pastry etc. Aggravation – in a warm close room and in evening. Amelioration – in the open air.
2. Calcarea carb:- fat, flabby muscles. Weak and easily tired. Menstruation too early, too profuse long lasting. Desires eggs. Head sweats profusely while sleeping, wetting pillow far around.
3. Natrum mur:- irritable. Crying from slightest cause. Great emaciation ; losing flesh while living well (abrot, iod. Craving for salt. Constipated. Scanty delayed menstruation. Leucorrhoea. Aggravation – heat of sun, at around 10-11 am. Amelioration – cold bathing, going without regular meals.
4. Lachesis:- the mental symptoms are most important. Great loquality. Want to talk all the time. One word often lead to another story. Menses at regular time ; too short, feeble; pains all relieved by the flow; always better during menses.
5. Graphities:- “ fair, fatty flabby “. Meses too late, pale scanty (puls). Profuse leucorrhoea – acrid, excoriating ; occurs in gushes day and night ; before and after menses (before – sepia ; after – kreosote). Constipated. Eruptions, oozing out a sticky fluid.
6. Sepia:- the mental symptoms are most important. Great sadness and weeping with uterine trouble. Indifferent, even to one’s family, to one’s occupation, to those whom she loves the best. A yellow saddle across part of the cheeks nose. Prolapses of uterus and vagina. Irregular menses.
7. Thuja occ:- dreams of death ; of falling from a height. Menses too early too short. Profuse leucorrhoea. Sweat profuse on genital. Oily skin. Polyp, figwarts,
Conylomata, warts on skin and specially on genital. Sweat only on uncovered parts, or all over exceptthe head (rev. Of sil.), when she sleeps, stps when she wakes (rev. Of samb.).
8. Trillium pendulum ;- an excellent remedy for infertility. Menses – profuse, every two weeks, long lasting, bright red with fainting. Uterine fibroid tumour.
9. Alumina:- leucorrhoea – acrid and profuse, running down to the heels (syph.). Worse during the daytime. Very weak, unable to walk except with the eyes open. Constipation with great thirst (bryo.).
10. Medorrhinum -: obstinate cases of infertility. Menses profuse very dark, clotted. Chronic ovaritis, fibroids, cysts uterine fibroid tumour. Burning of hands and feet. Chronic rheumatism.
11. Lycopodium clavatum:– fear of being alone. Dryness of vagina (nat mur.) ; burning in during and after coition (lyss.). Diminished sexual desire. Menses too soon and too short. Excessive accumulation of flatulance. Aggravation – 4 to 8 p. M, from cold drinks (rev. Of lachesis).
12. Arnica montana:- suspected infertility due to a fall or from mechanical injuries. Soreness of vagina. Prolapses uteri from concussion.
Hi, facing the problem of bleeding after intercourse with my husband. Little itching also is there. One year before we got married. In the last 2 months only am facing this problem. Please suggest medical tests and treatments. Biggest worry is about my pregnancy, whether this affect my pregnancy.
Hello Dr. Meri age 26 years hai meri problem ye hai ki me bahot dubli patli hu aur meri breast size bhi bahot chhoti hai. Any solution please Thank you.
Sir/madam I am suffering from palm crack. At the middle of my palm it is increased day by day. Could you provide medicine to cure it. I can't able to eat also sir please help me. My exams is there. I can't able to write. Is there any serious.
Hiii. Meri gf ka period cycle 28 days ka h aur use period start hone k 3 din tak hi bleeding hota h aur hamne 4th and 5th. Aise 2 days bina condom sex keya Kya uske pregnant hone k chance h? Aur use 3 din hi bleeding kyo hota h? Plsss give me answer.
Natural home remedies for irritable bowel syndrome (ibs)
You may know about many remedies for ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), but you might be confused with them. You might be still struggling with finding the best remedies for treating ibs that really work. Here below you can know that home remedies that really work in the management of irritable bowel syndrome.
What is irritable bowel syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, shortly called as ibs, is nowadays a common abdominal concern. It is a functional gastrointestinal disorder with no organic underlying cause. It affects the colon and large intestine.
Symptoms of ibs
Irritable bowel syndrome is characterized by following six main symptoms.
Home remedies to treat irritable bowel syndrome
From eating fiber-filled foods to exercising more, making some simple changes can help ease irritable bowel syndrome. Although your body might not respond immediately to these changes, your goal is to find long-term, not temporary, solutions:
1. Experiment with fiber
When you have irritable bowel syndrome, fiber can be a mixed blessing. Although it helps reduce constipation, it can also make gas and cramping worse. The best approach is to slowly increase the amount of fiber in your diet over a period of weeks. Examples of few foods that contain fiber are whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans. If your signs and symptoms remain the same or worse, tell your doctor. You might also want to talk to a dietitian.
Some people will follow better limiting dietary fiber and instead take a fiber supplement that causes less gas and bloating. If you take a fiber supplement, such as metamucil or citrucel, be sure to introduce it slowly and drink plenty of water every day to reduce gas, bloating and constipation. If you find that taking fiber helps your ibs, use it on a regular basis for best results.
2. Avoid problem foods
If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don’t eat them. These might include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol.
If gas is a severe problem for you, foods that might make the ibs symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also might be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas.
3. Eat at regular times
Don’t skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you might find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better. But if you’re constipated, eating larger amounts of high-fiber foods might help you to move food through your intestines.
4. Take care with dairy products
If you are lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose. Consuming small amounts of milk products or combining them with other foods also might help. In some cases, though, you might need to stop eating few of the dairy foods completely. If so, be sure to get enough protein, calcium and b vitamins from other sources.
5. Drink plenty of liquids
Try to drink plenty of fluids every day. Water is one of the best fluids. Alcohol and also few beverages that contain caffeine that also stimulate your intestines and can make diarrhea worse and carbonated drinks can produce gas.
6. Exercise regularly
Exercise helps relieve depression and stress, stimulates normal contractions of your intestines, and can help you feel better about yourself. If you have been inactive, start slowly and gradually increase the amount of time you exercise. If you have other medical problems, consult with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
Apart from these remedies whenever possible, get at least 30-40 minutes of noncompetitive exercises such as walking. Exercise generally helps relieve stress, releases the natural painkilling endorphins, and keeps your body including your digestive system working smoothly.