Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in katghora. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K. Gobhil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. GobhilYour feedback matters!
Jaundice is a disease that is related to the liver. It affects thousands of people across the globe. Due to an increased build-up of bilirubin in the body, the skin, nails, and the eyes becomes yellowish in colour. While the condition is easily treatable, if detected in the early stages, it can be easily avoided if certain precautionary measures are taken.
- Food: It should be ensured that food is consumed fresh and hot in order to avoid jaundice. This is more applicable especially, during the monsoons when the chances of food contamination are on the higher side. Vegetables should be thoroughly washed before cooking in order to avoid any liver infection.
- Clean water: Consumption of clean water is a pre-requisite in order to avoid jaundice. Drinking filtered water should be an absolute must. If the water is known to be unsafe, it makes sense to boil it before drinking. Bottled or packaged water should be consumed when travelling outside to avoid the risk of jaundice.
- Frequent hydration: Drinking at least 3-4 litres of water per day goes a long way in refraining from jaundice. Water has multiple health benefits. Apart from keeping the body hydrated, it ensures good blood circulation and cleanses a lot of unwanted body waste. Even fruit juice can be consumed to stay away from jaundice. Certain beverages such as sweetened water should be eschewed to remain healthy.
- Vaccination: A jaundice vaccination goes a long way in ensuring that the disease cannot infiltrate the body. There are separate vaccines available to safeguard against both hepatitis A and B. In most countries jaundice vaccination are injected free of cost for children under 10 years. Jaundice vaccines are available over the counter as well.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption can kill slowly. They are known to have adverse effects on the liver which can result in jaundice and a host of other complicated diseases. An alcohol addict also takes a lot of time to recover from jaundice. It, therefore, makes sense to refrain from alcohol or limit it to a bare minimum in order to avoid jaundice.
- Maintaining weight: Obesity is closely connected with the occurrence of jaundice. Fat cells not only increase the cholesterol level of the body but raise the risk of gallstones as well. It is important to maintain a healthy BMI to ensure that the liver functions well.
- Maintaining hygiene: Maintaining good hygiene is a good way to stay away from jaundice. Small yet important things such as washing hands before a meal, regularly taking bath, washing teeth twice a day, wearing clean and washed clothes will ensure that the liver is not infected in any manner what so ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am suffering from chickenpox. And there marks are discouraging my confidence to face the public. Please tell me a remedy for this.
ARE YOU A SEX ADDICT ?
Just like food, clothes and shelter; sex is also a basic human need. In today’s world, we come across sexual literature and content everywhere. Its present on television, the internet, in books and magazines and social media. This over exposure to erotic content increases the possibility of having a sexual desire. Being a biological need, it becomes almost impossible to ignore.
Sometimes the condition is so pronounced that a person develops extra ordinarily intense drive to indulge in sex. If a person is too much obsessed about sexual activity and is thinking about sex most of the time, or his behavior becomes so risky that he tends to have sex in public places is indicative of sexual addiction.
Just like other addictions like alcoholism, smoking etc the sex addict is also not able to keep his sexual behavior in check and can be harmful to self and the society. There are certain indicatives of sex addiction which can help us identify if the person is a sex addict.
- Watching porn on a regular basis
- Having extra marital affairs
- Too many one night stands
- Indulging in paid sex
- Having multiple affairs
- Too much masturbation
- Sexual molesting or assaulting people
So what is the solution ?
When sex addiction becomes so pronounced that it becomes a threat to personal, public and family life, it needs to be addressed and concrete steps need to be taken to treat it.
- Acceptance – just like any other addiction, the first step is to accept that you are suffering from sex addiction , only then you will be comfortable in seeking help in controlling your excessive sexual desires.
- Avoid stimuli – avoid conditions and environment where you are more likely to indulge in sex.
- Sexual counseling – if you make necessary changes to overcome sexual addiction but you failto control it then it is advisable to get help from a trained and qualified sexologist.
- Medicines – there are various ayurvedic formulations which reduce your anxiety and stress and can be of grest help in overcoming sex addiction.