Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr Pulak Mukherjee ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Varicose veins are swollen and twisted veins that look blue and are close to the surface of the skin. A vein is said to be varicose when it is dilated, lengthened and tortuous. These twisted, swelled and bulging vessels are commonly found on the insides of the legs between the groin and the ankle, at the back of the calf and as hemorrhoids (veins around the anus).
They form because the blood flow is too slow and the veins get slowly dilated and tortuous in order to accomodate more blood in the lumen. Another possible reason is that the valve in the vein are not working properly so the blood drops down with gravity and collects in the veins of the legs. It is believed that upto 15% adults in the western world are affected by this condition. Varicose veins are more likely to occur in women than in men.
The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Varicose veins includes the 17 symptoms listed below:
- Enlarged blue or dark purple veins - usually leg veins affected
- Enlarged leg veins
- Legs swelling
- Swollen feet
- Swollen ankles
- Weak leg muscles
- Leg muscle cramps - usually at night
- Inadequate leg circulation
- Poor leg healing
- Eczema on legs
- Itchy skin on legs or ankles
- Leg ulcers
- Leg aches after standing still
- Leg cramps
- Spider veins on legs
Homeopathic Treatment for Varicose Veins
Homeopathic treatment for Varicose Veins offers a very gentle and a subtle way to cure varicose veins from its roots. The advanced stages too may very well be prevented with homeopathic medicines. The medicines are very easy to administer and are totally patient friendly. Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins has no side effects and focuses on the underlying cause of the disease. It takes care of the disease and its symptoms without any compromise on the other systems of the body.
Hi I had sex Friday 13 of January. I had just ended my period, and I am on larin fe 1/20 birth control. We also used a condom. When it came time for my period last week, I did not receive it. Is there really a chance of pregnancy, even though we used multiple versions of birth control?
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help cure this issue.
I am 17 year old .and I have itching problems in part of groin .I am using itch guard from so many days .but it not relief? What is the treatment.
Hi, I am mani. I am first time for sex. When I am attend my erection get down and not comfort for sex. And when I try pre ejaculated early. Then I do not have any drugs in my age. But my early days I did my master bast for 2 to 3 times a day for more than 3 years. Its curable.
He have difficult in doing stool. And there is a burning sensation in that area. When he put more pressure there is sometimes bleeding .this is happening from a month.
I am having the problem of premature ejaculation. It happens to be very quickly many times. Pls suggest corrective medication.
Suddenly i'm feeling my penis is not getting erected at all. I don't know why it's happening. It used to get erected n hard. But now its not happening. I do not take any medicine or alcohol or smoke. Can anybody help me please.?
72 male DM2 I suffer with allergic cold due to fan air, in summer ,winter ,dust it lasts for a long period my eosinophilia readings are 6.3,7.8 on sep 16, jan 17 please comment and advice.
I am a 23 aged .after 4 years of my married life we do not have childrens. We consult a doctor ,it is found that anti mullarin hormone is high .so scanning conducted and Dr. said there is cyst and I need a laparoscopy. So kindly tell me about my condition in detail. Ang give me necessary advices.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.