Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best General Physicians online in Surendranagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Thakar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ThakarYour feedback matters!
I am 59 year old. I have problem of cough in my throat. I have to spit frequently to clear collected cough in my throat. This complain is for last 5 years. Advise.
I'm 23 and have totally lost my sex drive. I'm in a good relationship, but I can't get aroused. Why?
I am at borderline diabetic but not taking any medicine however taking regular medicine for tg and thyroid. M facing premature ejection and hardness problem. Which medicine should I take for and at what frequency to enjoy normal sex life. M taking tonic tg and thyronorm 50 daily.
I work in ship. As working in ship away from family and in sea lead me to become introvert as a result when I come home I do not enjoy social gathering or going out only sitting in home. After that I sat for one of my examsin 2015 which was highly stressful .I was completely engrossed in books not even stepping out from home .I got more like what to say frustrated means I do not like to enjoy or be happy. After clearing my exams one day I went to hospital to see some one there in hospital accidentally a hiv positive man touched me and I had a little scratch .I got feared. I was keep researching on internet what are the symptoms and not testing my blood. It went on for 6 to 7 months was totally engrossed in fear at last I did test and it was negative. Then when one day when I was going to mumbai on flight I felt ill. My heart was racing feeling dizzy. When I consulted a psychiatrist he after listening told me as panic attack. He gave me some medicines and if require you have attack take lonazep. It's been 7 to 8 months now I feel ok but when ever I go alone to some new place or want to catch flight both national or international to catch ship I feel fear and anxiety. I was going through mri 2 months back I was feeling so anxious and heart beating when table was moving with. Me inside mri machine. Can I be fully cured and get relieved of these fear and anxiety can I be like normal and good to. Work in ship please suggest. I would like to. Consult also thanks.
I want to know whether diabetic patient can eat Beetroot and Carrot. I understand both these veges are good for liver function.
I have gas trouble since two years, even if I had food on time I have stomach pain and acidity, how do I can get relief from this problem.
I am a 49 year old woman and I have sleeping problem. Though I sleep for 7 hours, I get up frequently and get continuous dreams which I remember next morning. This makes me tired and I feel sleepy whole day. Please advise some help.
My head is reeling in the afternoon hours as I work in night shifts. What precautions are necessary to be followed?
You’ve heard it time and again, and probably from your physician during your annual physical: a healthy heart is the key to a healthy life. And it’s not without good reason that health practitioners advise you to take care of your cardiovascular health.
- But did you know that your heart health can have major impacts on your hearing health? Research shows that changes in your hearing health can indicate changes in your heart health you may not have realized have taken place.
- Some studies have shown that hearing loss could potentially be linked to heart failure.
- According to one study, “among individuals with heart failure, the prevalence of hearing loss was 74.4%, versus 63.3% among those without heart failure.” Overall, participants of the study who had heart failure had higher odds of mild or greater hearing loss compared to those without heart failure.
- Conversely, another study by researchers at Miami University revealed a positive relationship between hearing health and exercise.
- Researchers observed the hearing acuity of participants ranging in age from 22 – 78 years old after a few minutes of strenuous physical activity. Those with higher cardiovascular fitness levels had better hearing, especially among those age 50 and older.