Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kollam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PaulsonYour feedback matters!
I am a sports person and my weight is 80KG I just wanted to know what weight I should have and if its more or less. How can I improve and what healthy diet I should follow.
Can any one tell me medicine for hair growth on bald spots. Earlier I had hair fall but now my hair fall is not there but due to hair fall my hair density has become low. Can any tell me medicine to improve hair density.
She's 17 years 11 months old. She missed a period and its about 20 days she still hasn't got it. What medicine will help?
How important is sex in a relationship (unmarried)? I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost a year and a half, and we've done it before but she's not comfortable with it and I feel that since we stay apart for long periods (days before even seeing each other again, work sucks) that we should get private time, to talk to each other about anything and everything and not being disturbed. This often means that we stay in a closed room together and that kind of heats things up. We love each other but getting your partner uncomfortable is not the thing you wanna do in a situation like that. Is there something else we can come up with?
Last same days to my hair failing instantly. So what I can do? I try many shampoo and hair oil but not effective. please help me.
Hi, My wife met an accident 10 years back and had injuries in her eye. Doctors said it wouldn't cure much and in 10 15 years it might only get worse. She has some retinal problem and has eyesight of 6/18 and 6/36 eyesight in left and right eye respectively. Please let me know what sustainable cure can be advised or is retinal problem incurable. Thanks!
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.
Knowing This Can Help You Prevent Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
I am facing problem with my hair fall. Every day almost 40 to 60 hairs fall down. Please suggest a better way to prevent this.
I am taking 3 to 4 cigrate daily. I can not leave it. Tell me how to neutralize harmful effect of it to skin specially?
Which I take medicine or facewash or cream dily for pimple or oily skin give name facewash, medicine, or cream my skin is very oily.
Hi doc this is aman I want to know that my height is 5.6 and want to increase my height pls suggest some of the tabs or some other prescription.
But its really difficult to cure.