Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Kollam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasudevanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old my beard is not coming properly. Half area is coming pls tell me some good medicine so I can improve.
I have this problem of grey flakes in my hairs and some times there are sores on my head out of which yellow things come out.And all od this is causing hair loss. I wish to know what sort of problem is it and how it can cured?
My leg is getting pain only left side what is the reason for it and also tell some exercises for the same.
I am 22 years old and I am taking laser treatment of my lower face, there is no as such effect after 4 sittings, hair are there on my chin. It looks very bad. please suggest.
I'm 25, I love growing beard n moustache! But it takes a long time for me to grow! Its not that much thick! Help me to grow faster n thicker!
I wants to tell you about the problem of hair whitening I have already take the more and more treatment of my this problem but I can not feel change in my hairs please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 20 years old and from past 6 months I used to daily wash my hair with shampoo and also not using oil to avoid acne as I have an oily face but now my hair strand started to fallen. What should I do?
Almost 80% my hair is white. Nw I m using hair colour. Is there any side effects? hair colour can be used during pregnancy?
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.