Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in kottiyam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hello. I'm 24 years old and I'm 5.8' tall. But my weight is just 48. I look very lean. So suggest me how to gain weight naturally. With out using steroids.
I am 22 years old. I usually sleep at 10pm to 11pm. But it takes 9am to wake up. What to do to wake up earlier?
I am newly married. I had habit of masturbation for past 3 years often. After my marriage im facing a problem on my penis. When I come mood it will not stand for long time and shrink immediately. Im afraid. Please tell the remedies.
My sugar levels is 220.330. I geel to much hungry xant bare the hunger whats right way to control hunger. Wt has come down by4 kgs. I am on insulin 10 10 dly.
During urine. A transparent liquid comes. What is that? Is this due to overmasturbation? How can I overcome this problem?
I'm a boy 16 years old I do brush every day then also I have a problem of halitosis. It is genetically please reply.
Hi Dr. My mother aged 56 suffering from arthritis from last 3 years, she is unable to walk properly nor even work properly with her finger, she always feel cold and pain inside the bone. Initially treatment done by allopathic physician(orthopaedic) for almost 1 year, but not found any positive sign and after that start homeopathic advice by my friend for almost 8 months, during treatment pain and soiling were normal for 4-5 months after that suddenly the same problems again happen. I stop the homoeopathy, again start allopathic which is continuing from last 1 year, now she is batter then before, but some times she feel very weak and pain in the joints. Pls sir give some good suggestions. Pls s
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.