Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kollam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Pillai
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun PillaiYour feedback matters!
I am facing the problem of yellow teeth what should I do and I do 2 time cleaning of teeth in a day.
Mera ek swal hai doctor mera 2 year ho gya gull ka powder aata hai jisko use karte the apne dato ke liye lakin ab to mere teeth thik ho gya but ye mera adat ho gya ek tarah se nasha ho gya gull lene ka jabki bhut khrab kar rha hai mere health ko aur hm bhut paresaan hai isko chorne ke liye kitna koshish kar rhe hai gul ko chorne ka Fir bhi hum chor nhi paa rhe hai doctor hm kya kare isko hmesha chorte ke liye.
How I can keep my teeth so white and please suggest me permanent solutions for this. Waiting for your valuable reply?
I am 57 Years old man, my front 2 teeth lower are getting disconnected from gums and they are few millimeters above the other teeth, I suspect it is Piarria, but don't want to visit a dentist, as he will remove them, what should I do and what is the course of action, besides extracting teeth ?/
I usually use to brush my tooth twice a day one at morning and another at before going to bed I use close up diamond attraction toothpaste. But still my tooth gets decayed so please suggest me what should I have already done por composite on my few tooth so please suggest me what I do now.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.