Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kolkatta. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Soven GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have an issue with my foreskin as when I want to remove it, its always pull my dick head which leads to early ejaculation. I want to remove it please help me.
I'm 22 years female and married person. . I have sexual doubt. Me and husband had a sex in that time my husband can't able to insert his penis to my vagina. I don't y is this problem is my side or husband side. Is there any solution for this.
Premature ejaculation is the issue which I am having what to do getting ejection in 40/50 seconds only.
Repeated vomiting. Loose Motions were also present initially. The loose Motions have stopped. But the vomiting continues.
My hair is falling, not just from the particular area of my head but from the all over head and body, I am not able to understand, what should I do. Please suggest me, it is happening since last three years. I have shaved my hair many times but then the old hair has stopped falling but when new hairs grow then after 5or6 days they get fall, its root is very small, pls pls sir do help me.
Hi Sir, I am suffer from prediabetes. I have problem with sexually. Please suggest some food and drinks to increase my Sex Strength.
Sir, I am a diabetic patient and before someday my sugar level is not good it is not recovered by insulin too. please give me suggestion fast.
I am 26 year old male. And from the last 2 years I have a lipoma on my left shoulder I dnt know what is it? But its like a tt ball. Can any one suggest me that what is it? Its not painful.
M 30 year old unmarried, I always feel body pain, in morning when I wake up that time I feel too lazy n feel very weakness and pain in both legs. Please suggest me what can I do. Thankfully Abu zafar.
Hello Dr. I'm 30 yrs. I have 1.6 months old baby, from last few months I have heavy body aches and tiredness also every now and then I get itching and rashes on my face and some times pain in my abdomen, specially when I control my urine after my sleep in the morning or If I sleep at one side straight, lift or right .all my reports were normal (thyroid, stools and scanning) last month I had done my vitD test and as per d report the internist said I have very less vitD (13.9)and prescribed me vitaD 50000 and calcium tab, I feel little better these days but not completely, I still have pain in my baby. Is this normal or do I have to consult the doctor again if yes then which specialists should I consult please suggest me. Also prescribe the medication.
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk. I, last time checked it 150 240 sugar levels. And I am suffering from premature ejaculation which is not more than 2 mins. I got a suggestion that use vital m-40 capsules to boosting the power (herbal product) if I use this any side effects will occur in future or what other medicine I use please help me.
The problem of an enlarged prostate or benign prostate hyperplasia is a very common occurrence as you grow older. It's known to strike men above the age of 50, with more than 50% of men after the age of 60, having this complaint.
Causes of enlarged prostate
A non-cancerous condition, enlarged prostate makes the passing of urine from the bladder through the urethra difficult. The multiplication of the prostate cells causes an enlargement of the gland, leading to a buildup of pressure on the urethra, affecting the discharge of urine from the body. The narrowing of the urethra, due to this benign condition, forces the bladder to contract more vigorously so as to push urine out of the body.
As time passes, the muscles of the bladder get significantly affected, causing them to become extremely sensitive, thicker and stronger. As a consequence, the bladder begins to contract, even if the amount of urine in the organ is negligible, causing episodes of frequent urination. Gradually, the bladder fails to completely empty itself of urine due to the constriction of the urethra. This can give rise to a number of health problems including the formation of bladder stones, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine and so on.
How can you identify the signs of the condition?
Signs of enlarged prostate are very easy to identify and include:
- A slow or weak urine flow
- Difficulty in initiating urination
- Instances of frequent urination
- A feeling of not completely emptying one's bladder
- Frequent urination during the night
- Exerting a lot to urinate
- Instances of dribbling
- Urgency to pass urine
- A feeling of urinating again minutes after doing so
- Urination that starts and stops. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
If one experiencing semen leakage while taking stress or putting pressure on mind without sexual stimulation, the same one can get affected by diabetes or cardiac arrest due to stress in the future? I'm male, age-29.
Is there any ayurvedic medicine to reduce/ remove blocks in the heart? Can prostrate curable in homeopathy?
- Make your bedroom an inviting place. Keep the room free of clutter and distractions. Be sure you have the right bed and mattress for your needs. The wrong mattress can lead to musculoskeletal problems and sleep disturbances.
- Use the bed only for sleeping and sex. Avoid use of the bed for watching TV, eating, working, or any other activities. If you do wish to use the bed for a bit of nighttime reading, read only pleasure books in bed.
- Therapists often use 'reconditioning' as part of a treatment plan for insomnia. With this method, people are 'reconditioned' to associate the bed with sleep. If you find yourself unable to sleep at all, get out of bed and move to another room, so that you only associate the bed with sleep and not with wakefulness.
- Establish a regular sleep-wake cycle. Your body will learn to set its internal clock to your schedule and will eventually respond to internal cues to become sleepy at a given time and to awaken at a given time. A good way to begin this is by getting up at the same time every morning, even on weekends.
- Don't nap. No matter how tempting it may be, an afternoon nap can make falling asleep at night even harder. 'Extra' sleep on weekends can also throw off your regular sleep schedule and worsen midweek insomnia.
- Limit your consumption of caffeine in the afternoon and evening. Remember that eating chocolates and drinking cocoa and colas also are sources of caffeine.
- Watch your alcohol intake. Don't drink any alcoholic beverages in the few hours prior to going to bed. Excessive amounts of alcohol at any time in the day can also disrupt sleep patterns and lead to unsatisfying sleep. Cigarette smoking can also worsen insomnia.
- Fit in some exercise during the day, but don't exercise strenuously right before bedtime.
- Eat light meals in the evening. Eating heavily in the evening or eating just prior to going to bed can disrupt your sleep.
- Establish a 'winding down' ritual in the evenings just prior to bedtime. Try to free your mind of distracting or troublesome thoughts and engage in a relaxing, enjoyable activity like reading, listening to music, or watching a pleasant film.