Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. Subhendu ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
He is 55 years and Now days he is addicted to alcohol very badly. Has addition of Smoking from last 20 years. Can we quite addition without knowing them by any type of treatment?
I'm not able to concentrate in my studies properly. I can't sit for even half an hour. And I don't remember whatever I would have studied.
How to increase height. How increase weight and body. And how to overcome from stress Sometimes occur a pimples on my face, my face is few oily then how to prevent.
My father is a smoker since more than 20 years, can you prescribe me with something to help him quit smoking?
Something bad happened to me. Someone close to me did the worst thing possible to me. It destroyed me. I had a mayo carditis attack because of that. But I forgave that person. They promised never to repeat that again and asked for my trust. And they are trying their best to do that and I'm doing my best but what they did to me, that keeps coming back to me. Making me doubt them and their actions again and again. Im not able to get over the fact that they could do something like that to me. And keep wondering whether they are true to me now. Do they really feel guilty. Whether they'll do anything possible to be honest and loyal to me. And never under no circumstances do anything that would be a betrayal towards me. I need help to get over what they did to me and make myself believe that I can trust them again.
I am a first year medical student. I am not finding the subjects or the study interesting as a result am suffering from depression. I have lost interest in everything. Also I have very few friends and have lost the interest to make new friends and socialize. What to do?
My child forgets his lessons learnt a day before but is good in maths. Difficulty in recalling memorised part but after seeing can remember at that time. Cannot keep it in memory for long. What can be the solution for this.
Hello sir/madam I was unable to sleep if I get so I am not getting sound sleep through which I am unable to concentrate in any work and I get exhausted easily by the way I hit gym very regularly still I can't sleep.
I am a lawyer cum advocate. Sometimes at the time of representation before court my heart beat raising hardly and showering my mouth and hand. My age just 25. My height is 172cms and my weight 76kgs for the past 2years. Keeping food correctly with home preparation. Please advise.
I am feeling very depressed coz of my marital issue , it's not getting settled n due to this der occur lots of argument s at my home. Wat can I do to come out of depression .
I met with an accident 2 years ago. I lost my both legs in that accident. Since then I am suffering from depression. Is there a way I can come out of all this nd a happy life.
I am going through a very crucial phase of my life. Its almost 2 years to my marriage. We are leaving on lease separately and we both are working. We have no money, no saving or you can say nothing. My husband is very caring but not a responsible person. He do not understand the value of money. He is not at all sincere. He always used to do party with friends, giving all his money to his parents and then asking me to give money to him. I am very worried about my future. How do we think about a baby in such a situation? He won't understand all this. Sometimes I feel like dying. Please help me doctor. I want to be happy but how I do not know. I feel lyk totally tired or depressed. Please help.
I am addicted of smoking and drinking. I want to leave it but I can't able. Give some ideas about how to leave smoking and drinking?
I have a question for my brother and sister in law, they both are married since 15 years, From the last two years things between them are not going well, they have 3 kids of ages 13, 12 and 6 respectively, the younger one is daughter and the elders are sons. They both are fighting for every silly reason and now the things have come to divorce, how should I deal with the situation to make things good between them? From the last two years I was counseling both of them but now me and my sister have no communication anymore. The worst part is that the kids are suffering. How should I deal with the situation?
My brother imagine a story and he is telling tht this story is real nd day by day telling a new story his brain is not stable so wat 2 do
I'm feeling suicidal since past 3 year. I even tried to kill myself once, I'm unable to control my emotions, it's becoming difficult everyday My parents don't know about this yet although they know that I tried to commit suicide. I feel very guilty for doing so yet I can't stop thinking about suicide.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.