Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. Subhendu ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and my problem is that I am watching porn too much. I want to stop this but I am not able to stop this and I am not able to talk to my parents about this. So please send me the medicine so I can take to avoid this.
Hi I am 22 year old female. I am in depression and anxiety. I fell unwanted by my boyfriend and I feel nobody loves me and I can't not do anything in my life. I am always thinking negative in my mind. I have a fear of losing people I love. I don't know what should I do. I love my bf but I don't know he don't even care.
I'm 35 male living in mumbai . I suffer from frequent tonsillitis problem which leads to high fever and difficulty I swallowing . There is usually massive inflammation and pus formation around tonsils. I had a similar bout 2 weeks ago and had azee 500 fr three days which helped. Now the same problem has occurred .not sure if it's Viral fever or anything else . My lifestyle includes smoking and drinking.Please tell.
Hi if teenagers go into depression? And how they will come back from depression. Please help and suggest some tips doctor
I am having sugar for last 16 years. On oral medication. But I use to smoke about 10 cigarettes and unable to get rid of what to do?
I am 22 year old I want to know how to heal the lungs as I am thinking of quiting smoking. I am doing so by 6 years. Please advice.
Hello, I am actually a resident of India but I am studying in Dublin, Ireland. I have been prescribed Fludac 10 mg and Attentrol 50 mg daily for anxiety n adhd. I need some guidance as to what documents/procedure will be required to continue these medications in Dublin. Would a prescription from India work that I can get renewed by a registered physician In Dublin every 6 months? Regards.
Respected doctor. I am taking antidepressant paxidep CR 37.5 once a day and prestiq 50 once a day. I have heard that folic acid tablets can help in depression. please guide.
I am 22 years old I have problem, my mind and body is not concentrating in one thing. So what should I do to improve concentration and reason for this symptom?
I am suffering from extreme social phobia .my doctor prescribed me :pexep cr 37.5, clonax 0.5.My problem is that I'm not able to control myself when my friends ask me for smoking but at the end I feel bad My question is that does smoking cigarette can reduce the power of the medicine which I don't want. So please explain me.
I am 34 years old female. I am married and working woman. From last few months I noticed that I am getting so much angry and feeling irritated. Specially when someone did not obey me. Infact I am not happy and always be in tension . Do not know why? I have no financial crisis or any other tension. I want to plan baby but due to my behaviour my husband stay away from me. Pls suggest m I sick? M I in depression. My gyne also advised me not to be in so much tension and pressure. I love my husband so much but can not express my feelings . I show him only anger . Pls help me.
I am suffering from depression for fifteen years. Taking serta 50 and petril md. But I feel always bore help less.
From morning to evening my sister talking talking talking not stopping. She is complaining about everyone at home all brothers, sisters (late) father and mother etc. Because she is alone and no issues, no husband and his pension she is getting for more that 28 years still she is not satisfied she has something - no one is helping her (but all her relatives are settled and having their own family - but she does not wanted to accept it) what to do?.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.