Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Mr. RahulYour feedback matters!
I have many insect bite scars on my hand and legs .i am not able to wear anything other than a full sleeve and full length pant. I got very dark marks which are not fading at any time. My skin is very prone to mosquito bites and other insect bites. And the dark marks on my skin does not fade even after years. I have tried many ointments. Doctor please suggest me a good chemical peel without side effects. I need to completely erase the dark marks and. Wear dress with confidence please suggest some medicine or ointments for faster recovery. And suggest some insect repellent cream which has no side effects.
My skin is burned in sunlight I have not cared since from 6 years how I will glow my skin naturally and I have pimples dark spot in my face and it is too oily skin.
My pimples are cured and became black marks in my face. I tried using a cream called skin lite. But still I'm facing this marks issue. Can you please suggest some tips to reduce this.
I have black spot on my thigh from my childhood and I don't like that. I should get rid of that spot as soon as possible. Please give me any suggestions how to get rid of it. Thanking you.
Hi I want to lighten up my skin tone and remove oil from my face so is there any good cream and face wash for it that will show good result.
My gf suffering from breast pain from last 1 year. She is a medical student. Now she so depressed that she thinking this due to breast tumor. She feels like its due to tumor but till now she not tested .any help. She is suffering so much pain.
I am 18 years old, I have dark circles under the eyes since I was 12 years old, how can I reduce it. I use eyeglasses.
I have a bad mark in my forehead. Which not recover in 8 years so which medicine can fully recover this mark.
I am 32 years old. I have dark eye circles which seems to be increasing onwards from corner of eyes towards the nose portion. Please suggest something effective.
I have few pimples on my face with the passage of day it's quantity goes on increasing In evening when I again wash our face with face wash (clean Clear ) its amount decreased and becomes equal to morning time and moreover I use max fairness cream.I want to know why I suffering with it.
I have pigmentation on ma face could you suggest for me some medic or cream. I've been applied some cream for so long but I can't cure.
I have a very sensitive skin with lots of ance pimples and dark spots. And nowadays nw skin is getting dull and dark. Can you please help.
I am Roopesh 18 year old I am having very dark face what can I do for become white? Please give me best suggestion.
Doc. FACIAL or BLEACH is safe for Skin? If neither from the Two Sugest me some good tips that can really help me To increase my tone.
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
Hello sir I want know about my skin, my skin always rough so I have so worry about my skin. I don't think and what I do for my skin pls sir advice me.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.