Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I have a desk job and weight is 65 n going more what should I do tp control n lose weight easier n quieter earlier?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 52 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight.
Sit to stand
Go from sitting to standing to sitting again, 10 times in a row. Rest for a minute, then repeat.
Works the quadriceps in the front of the thigh and gluteal muscles in the buttocks, which helps protect your ability to get up from a chair, out of a car, or off a bathroom seat.
Hello Doc I am 30 year old my weight is 60 kg and my height is near 5.6. I am having fat around tummy,buttocks and thigh. Kindly suggest me how to get rid from it ? I am a vegetarian.
I am 22 year old I have gained fat in lower belly part I am very tensed how to reduce it I mean fat over uterus part. What can I do?
Peanuts or dried fruits are a good source of vitamin and proteins on a regular basis, would you advise me to have them in good quantity to overcome my weak muscle problems as I have muscle pain above and below my knee. Please advise.
Hi sir I am using the powder protikem for weight gain but in that I didn't understand that is best or not. And please suggest me for weight gain sir because from 6years onwards still 45-50kg sir. Thank you.
Sir I am 27 years boy my problem is I am not getting healthy. Day by day I am getting thin. I get frustrated sometime what to do. Pls help me.
Is my weight is fine according to my height, am I suffering weakness, do I need to gain some more wait.
I am very thin and I want to gain more wait as soon as possible. I want a good veg diet to become fatty!
Hi Team, I'm feeling giddy since 3 days. I have consulted near by doctor and tested my BP and it's normal. But I feel the same again. Eyes feel like things around me rotating and after half an hour I feel in normal. Could you suggest me how to avoid this and medicine for this. Thank you. Regards Ganesh Jakotiya.
How to build body without eating supplements an without joining gym? What to do when having a fever in the body? And what to do when we doing too much workout?
I am very thin and problem of loss hair Any remarry for growth hair and I don't want to very thin? What can I do?
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.