Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Abira Guha Roy
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Abira Guha RoyYour feedback matters!
My age is 28 and height is 5.6" but my weight is 52 only want to gain weight and build muscle. Diet is daily 3 pranthas in breakfast, some rice or 3 chapatai in lunch with daal or vegetables and 3 chapatis in dinner with vegetables. No fast food and unhealthy eating and now having daily banana shake in evening. Main body work is going upstairs and downstairs minimum 10-15 times a day covering 50stairs in 1 time. Now give me a best way to increase weight to 65 kgs.
How to grow up my weight? Now I am 21 year old. My weight 49 kg. I want make batter body.& if possible increases hight by any process please tell me.
I am 59 year old weighing 102 kg obesity. No other problem. Not eating oily and junk food. Daily going for morning walk, at least 3-4 days playing badminton also. No laziness, still working in a private company.
Due to diabetics I am facing some sexual problem. I am not able to sex properly with my life partner. Hardness reduce almost 50%.right now sugar level is controlled but these issues are as it is. Kindly advised.
What food can I give my 1 year boy. E. For breakfast lunch and dinner. We are vegetarians. We do not eat egg also. My son looks very weak and delicate. How can I take care of his health.
From the last year my body structure is change I just want to again fit I tried my exercise but result non.
Please let me know about the foods or fruits anything that boost our immunity, my body type is very heat I get lot of boils on my back even my breathe is too hot, I get frequently thrush, my doctor said me to boost my immunity please say me what should I eat to boost my immunity power.
Hi doctor, my mom has suffering from diabetes for since 13 years. From 6 months back she is having wounds on her leg. Recently she gone through biopsy test.
According to world health organisation, health is defined as a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
Hence, to have a healthy life one has to be physically, mentally and socially complete.
Tips for physical health (morning to night):
1. Always awake in the morning (6am to 8am) but after completion of atleast 6-8hrs sleep. There is no need to get up at 4am. But, it is always advisable to get up on or before 8am.
2. Drink a glass of hot water just after getting up in the morning.
3. Try to go for a walk in the morning (else a evening walk will do).
4. Have good heavy breakfast in the morning. Breakfast should be completed by 10am.
5. Afternoon meal should be between 12pm to 2pm.
6. Have a evening snack.
7. Dinner should be done between 6pm to 8pm.
8. Try not to take any salt diet after 8pm for the good health.
9. Sleep till 10-11pm, so as to get up after 6 to 8 hrs sleep. Always keep mobile phones away while sleeping, as it's very much necessary to have a sound sleep.
10. In complete day drink atleast 3-4 litters of water so to keep your skin glowing and keeping you hydrated.
11. Wear mask in the dust and polluted areas.
12. Avoid smoking & alcohol as much as possible.
Tips for mental health (morning to evening):
1. Do yoga or meditation for atleast 20-30min (ideally between 6am to 8am).
2. Try to control anger in every possible way. To control anger always try to think what if you were on his/her place.
3. Always keep in mind if you are angry, it will affect only n only your health.
4. Try not to expect lot from others, as this will not hurt yourself.
5. Try your level best to expect more from yourself, as it will be motivating.
6. Keep calm and think before you speak, rather than regretting afterwards.
7. Always keep your temper cool in what so ever circumstances. When ever you unable to control you temper try following things;
• watch yourself in the mirror
• do deep breathing for 2min
• go for a walk or a short run and think of whole scenario only in a positive way.
If atleast any one of this is done, your anger will vanish.
Tips for social health:
1. Always in the morning try to greet everyone one with a good morning with a bright smile.
2. Try to be very humble to your people (family).
3. Outside your home try to be first to say thanks or sorry. As this will create a good impression and saying sorry in any argument will vanish a anger.
4. Try to be help elders.
5. Try to have a talk with your family and friends, rather than sitting alone.
6. Try to be in social atmosphere, rather than being alone.
Hence, one who can synchronise the physical mental & social atmosphere at a complete level, will only be a healthy person, and not just the absence of a disease.