Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Abira Guha RoyYour feedback matters!
I want to know that tgrucinia cambogia will effective for weight loss my bhabi would be start course of this tablet .plz tell me in detail.
I'm 23 years old. My weight is 62kgs and height is 5'10. Im looking lean. What should I do to increase my weight. Please help.
I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and my last report is serum creatinine level is 1.2 mg/dl and Hba1c is 5.9mg/dl. My question is how to reduce my creatinine level and also tell what food and vegetable we should avoid and take in kidney disease? Also give some diet chart of high creatinine level disease?
I am taking 5 to 10 cup of coffee in boiled water without sugar and milk. Will it affect my health or not? I am 62 years old and I am taking this. By one year.
I have a desk job in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kg 2 85 kg. I want to lose weight. Please help.
What to do to gain weight in 1-2 months? Does eating cheesy food like burgers and pizzas help in gaining weight quickly? I want to gain weight quickly.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from over weight .I am not loosing my weight even dating. Please say me how to loose weight quickly.
Our neck is naturally gifted with a chiselled curve called as lordosis (concave from inside).
This curvature or lordosis is very vital for optimum neck health closely associated with healthy nervous system.Healthy nerve supply to different parts in and around head and neck and down below
1. Healthy blood supply to various surrounding structures
2. Proper muscle and ligaments function
3. Healthy balance
4. Sound sleep
5. Good mood
6. Ultimately lesser stress Health
- This is why many doctors call this neck curvature as" the arc of life, as it can lead to various health issues when compromised.
- To make sure you have a healthy neck curvature (lordosis), today itself get yourself examined by a skilled orthopedic physiotherapist nearby your place.
I am not taking water one hour before lunch/dinner and one hour after lunch/dinner. I have read this is good. However please let me have your single or multiple opinion.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.