Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zeeshan
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. ZeeshanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from neck pain from past one month. I have to sit all day long due to my work. My neck and shoulder blades are paining. My left hand is also paining and I am feeling numbness. Please suggest.
My son about 22 years of age having slight vibration in hand when took glass in hand since last month. What may be the cause and what is the line of treatment.?
I'm suffering from CTS since 4 months. Numbness, shoot like feeling and pain in my hand. I can't sleep whole night and in day I can't work so any solution and I have too thyroid.
My mother is 69 yrs. Sagittal images of limbo sacral spine were obtained on body coil. She also has mild diffuse disc bulge and has numbness/ pain in her right leg. Please suggest what could be the solution.
I am suffering from heaviness of head and tickling eyes. High blood pressure. thyroid problem. Excess cholesterol. Drinks, tobacco. Chances of heart attack?
Sir, I am feeling uneasy when I am talking to our seniors And feeling problem in discuss any senior person or matter. My right hand vibrate when I am writing in a special paper i. E. When I am signing in cheque and other papers.
My question is wife aged 33 years is a Ms. patient since 1999/2000 there are no repeat attacks Ms. but in the Feb 2014 she had an epilepsy attack and it has occurred 5 times until now with no regular intervals, now problem with her is she is having cramps in the head which some times starts from legs too Also her memory is very weak cannot remember/recall easily.
Nerves weakness is my problem. I often getting this more When I swim. Even if I eat badam daily, this is happening. Why?
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.