Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment Of Accident Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Sensory Integration Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Yogitaa MandhyaanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Over the period of time the neck pain treatment has helped me a lot. As someone I knew, consulted this Yogitaa Mandhyaan and they referred us. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from neck pain. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Shape And Strength. I was quite impressed with Yogitaa Mandhyaan concept of holistic healing. All of sudden I developed this neck pain and didn't know what to do. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm.
It was a bad case of joint pain. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Overall joint pain treatment was very effective. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Shape And Strength clinic .Dr Yogitaa has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have shoulder pain. No matter how critical be the situation,Dr Yogitaa is always very calm. I am so much benefitted with her shoulder pain treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in her Physiotherapy Clinic, is very soothing.
All of sudden I developed this leg pain and didn't know what to do. The entire Shape And Strength was spotlessly, clean. Dr Yogitaa is really like god send person. Many people gave very positive feedback for her. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend her to anyone gladly.
I HAD A SLEEP PROBLEM FOR A FEW MONTHS.I took to self styled naturopathy it helped me much.Compulsory walking after dinner and a cup of luke warm glass of milk before sleeping.It served as a good medicine and sleep disorder vanished .Dr. Yogita your prescriptive answers are good and helpful thanks.
i have been feeling a lot better and my problem of back pain has reduced to a very conderable extent with dr Yogitaa Mandhyaan's treatment for my back pain at her clinic Shape And Strength in calcutta. she told me the best excercises and helped me in doing them which in turn made me painfree
With the help of her treatment for knee pain I am feeling so great. During the complete knee pain treatment program she always supported and motivated me. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Yogitaa. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best.
I was suffering from muscle cramps from quite long. I consulted so many doctors but nothing really worked. Atlast I chose to consult Dr Yogitaa. She is a well known physiotherapist. The way she treated me was great and I am benefittedw ith her treatment.
The spinal pain was increasing day by day. I consulted Dr Yogitaa. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.e Sh is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Both Yogitaa Mandhyaan and staff were very helpful.
Dr Mandhyaan has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. All the staff members were very helpful. she did my oxygen therapy. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan to be knowledgeable. Dear sir, Thanks for your valuable advice. Will follow up. With regards.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan to be professional, helped me improve my health, saved my life and very helpful.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan to be knowledgeable.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan to be very helpful.
Dr. Yogitaa Mandhyaan provides answers that are knowledgeable. very good
I'm suffering from pcos and I wanted to keep diet aging weight very rapidly losing very or I can say too slow is it safe?
My son feels stiffness in the lower part of his calf muscles after walking for sometime. What should be do? Please guide us doctor.
I feel I am always tried is it because of my weight issues, kindly suggest me diet and exercise for that so that I gain strength.
The inflammation of joint which causes a loss of mobility, pain and stiffness are known as arthritis. Arthritis is a very common musculoskeletal condition that affects both men and women. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and damages the patient’s cartilage and bones. Although this disease cannot be treated and cured, a few changes to your diet can help slow down the wear and tear process and can help alleviate the pain associated with it.
Here are a few food items you should begin including in your diet.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in a natural antioxidant known as epigallocatechin 3 gallate. This is not found in most other teas. This antioxidant helps fight toxins in the body and reduces the production of inflammatory chemicals associated with arthritis. It is also said to have the ability to prevent the cartilage damage. Green tea also aids in weight loss which in turn reduces the pressure on joints and lowers pain.
- Omega 3 fats: Not all fats are unhealthy. Omega 3 fats help lower the production of enzymes responsible for cartilage erosion. It also helps strengthen bones and joints and reduces joint swelling and stiffness. Omega 3 fats are also associated with increasing energy levels and can help fight fatigue. Some of the foods rich in this fat are sardines, salmon, flaxseeds and walnuts.
- Anthocyanins: This is a potent antioxidant responsible for the reddish colour of fruits and vegetables such as cherries, strawberries, black grapes, plums and eggplant. By lowering the production of inflammatory chemicals, this antioxidant helps reduce inflammation in the joints. It is also rich in vitamin C and strengthens the connective tissue in the body.
- Turmeric and ginger: These spices are rich in certain phytonutrients that have an anti-inflammatory effect. They can also help relieve pain associated with arthritis. While turmeric is usually used in its dry and powdered form, ginger is best used when fresh. To benefit from it, grate a little fresh ginger into your tea or add it to your salad dressings.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C not only helps fight arthritis, it can also prevent osteoarthritis. This is because vitamin C is largely responsible for collagen production which is a major component of cartilage. However, high doses may aggravate the symptoms of this disease and hence it is best to choose a dietary source of vitamin C rather than supplements. Citrus fruits, bell peppers, broccoli, pineapple etc are a few fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My doctor told me to drink apple cider vinegar for two times in one week as too much consumption can make bone loss and reduce potassium and many negative effects on body so what should I do and he also told me to drink at night before sleep.
Sir my back bone is paining on down on the bone. Using some type of pain relief creams it can not be controlled.
My mother is a patient of osteoarthritis. And she has been taking calcimax Forte d3 for 5 years but she still feels the pain I am afraid if there is side effects of for taking this medicine for 5 years. Sir please suggest me about taking this medicine for for such long term.
I have pain into neck, right solder, rt hand and zanznahat in rt hand two fingers nr to thumb and middle, consulting orthopedic Dr. said for operation for spin, report shows gap between 3-4, & 5-6 spins more. Kindly advise.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ever wondered why another person who has the same height and weight as you looks fitter and thinner? Weight loss is a constant challenge for most of us. However, we tend to measure our progress only by the numbers seen on a weighing scale. While this does give an overall picture of how much weight you may have lost or gained, it does not tell you how much fat you have lost.
The human body is made up of three main components; lean mass that includes bones muscles and internal organs, fatty tissue and water. This is known as body composition. Women tend to have more fatty tissue than men. The amount of fat in the body also increases with age. During the first phase of a weight loss program, most of the weight lost is due to a loss of water weight. It is in the second or third week of the program that a person will begin to lose fat. The ideal goal of weight loss is to reduce the amount of fat in the body while maintaining a healthy muscle mass.
To reduce weight while maintaining a healthy body composition you will need to have a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly. Here are a few tips to keep in mind with respect to your diet.
Eat Plenty of Proteins
When it comes to maintaining muscle mass, proteins are the most important component of your diet. Ideally, you should consume 1.6-2.6g of proteins per kilo of your goal body weight. Proteins can be eaten in many forms. For non-vegetarians it can take the form of lean white meats and fish. Vegetarians can increase their protein intake by consuming dairy products like cheese and paneer and soya products.
Eat right before and after working out
Your body needs energy for a workout. For this reason, it is important to snack on something healthy a little before starting a workout. Consuming small amounts of proteins and carbohydrates 1-2 hours before a workout gives your body the energy it requires and ensures that you do not burn muscle mass instead of fat. Similarly, a protein snack after working out replenishes any muscle mass lost while working out.
Cycle your calories
Reducing your calorie deficit drastically may help you lose weight but this will be muscle loss. Hence create a schedule where your calorific intake n days when you workout is higher than on those when you do not.
Aerobic exercises such as brisk walking and jogging can help you burn calories while strengthening your bone density. Strength training can also help boost metabolism and build muscles. In addition, exercises such as squats, planks, pushups and lunges help prevent a loss of muscle mass due to aging and keep the body lean.