Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Bavishi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BavishiYour feedback matters!
Hi! before 2 month ago I daily use a cotton cloth to clean my blackheads on my nose now there is a spot on my nose, will this spot permanent on my nose or can be remove tell me what should I do?
I am 38 year old male. Full vegetarian, no smoking no alcohol have aching problem in my feet, hand and whole body specially in winter its acute. Taken many homeopathy medicine as well allopathic medicine but not permanent solution. When I use cytrigine it is ok for 2 days. But again it starts. Sometime reddishness on skin over and above skin. Consulted skin specialist, physician as well used moisturising cream but no permanent solution. When I apply olive or mustard oil it relaxes but for one night. This problem is acute specially in night when I came home. This problem is for 10-11 years.
Terms like ileostomy and colostomy really sound a bit too scientific, don’t they? Well, it is true that may seem to be pretty scary to almost anybody who is not professionally familiar with them! That being said, it is quite important to know what these things are, as it is always good to be informed of things like these. After all, one never knows when he or she may need to consider the possibility of having one.
The similarity which exists between these two procedures is due to the fact that both of them require the surgeon to cut an opening into the intestine from the skin of the abdominal wall. To be more specific about each of the procedures, the ileostomy involves the removal of the entire colon as well as the rectum of the person who is undergoing it. When this operation is performed, the small intestine’s end is adapted so as to expel the faeces which are produced as a result of the digestive process.
Now, this does seem like quite a daunting prospect, does it not? Well, it does and with good reason as it is really not a small matter, at all. That is why the surgery is performed on people who suffer from diseases such as Crohn's disease, who have a condition in which entire sections of their gut cannot be linked in a proper manner!
On the other hand, a colostomy refers to a follow-up surgery to a colectomy, in which the surgeon creates an opening which is known as a stoma. A colectomy is when there is a removal of a part of the large intestine. In many cases of colostomies being performed, they are intended to be temporary in nature.
Now, taking into account just how serious these operations are, a person may wonder just what unfortunate thing needs to happen to warrant a surgery of this sort to be performed! Well, essentially, if there is an occurrence of bowel cancer which is significantly bad, then there may be a need which arises as a result of the same.
Advanced medicines do have some interesting facts; contrary to what most people think, a stoma does not hurt. This is because there are no nerves in the area! While a person may hopefully never need either surgery performed on oneself, that surely does not mean that awareness about them should not be widespread. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts.
Mentioned below are tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.