Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BavishiYour feedback matters!
My body is got tanned especially my hands and it is since last 6-7 years. So please suggest me some measures to remove tanning and to prevent from getting my hands tanned more.
Recently I have noticed a tiny grain like formation on my right testicle, it can b felt under skin of the scrotum. and is fixed on the right testicle, but is not visible to eyes. I am terrified, please help.
I am 20 years old male. I am having painful defecation. Doctor told me of anal fissure with internal haemorrhoids. I take betadine bath.
How to remove the black marks on my face? I want some permanent treatment. It would be better if it is fast treatment.
I am 23 year old boy and I have black spots on my face. My skin is oily. Please suggest me something to prevent that spots and acnes too.
I have a skin problem on my face since from two years and I have consulted lot of doctors but my problem is un solved some doctors told that I have fungus on my face so please suggest me how to solve my problem thank you.
Dear sir/madam, My body skin colour is very dark and my face too. I want become fair. If there is any cream or medicine available of my dark colour so please suggest me. I shall be a very very thankful to you please suggest me.
Melanoma is one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer which develops in the skin cells that produce melanin ( the pigment that gives your skin its color). This form of skin cancer is mostly caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiations or it may be congenital in nature.
The cancer is easily detected by the naked eye and in 99% cases, the disease can be efficiently treated if detected during its early stages. Women below the 40 year age benchmark have a higher risk of cancer.
Viagra is a health supplement which is consumed in the oral form to minimize all the signs and symptoms of an erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the generic name for Sildenafil, which is used by men.
What does research say?
A medical study has shown that men who frequently use erection-enhancing drugs are 84% more likely to develop melanoma within a period of 10 years. This does not mean that you are bound to get this cancer if you are frequently using an erection enhancing drugs, but it might increase your probability of getting Melanoma.
Viagra when combined with some other medicine often leads to adverse effects which might lead to cancer as well. It is always desirable that you consult your doctor before taking a Viagra in general. Some of the dangerous factors are:
- Taking Viagra with nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and such others.
- If you are experiencing an unreasonably high or low blood pressure
- If you have any kind of a liver disease
- If you are suffering from a kidney disease that requires dialysis (blood purification process)
While taking Viagra, you should always consult a doctor near you. Additionally, you should also follow certain precautionary measures like:
- You should avoid buying Viagra online, as there is a high probability that it is fake
- You should try going for natural alternatives to Viagra. Studies have shown that the medicines with nitric oxide can help you in having a proper and enhanced erection. Additionally, medicines containing L-arginine are also very popular as they help in generating nitric oxide.
My face and neck is darker than the rest of my body so how can I reduce my darker complexion and make it even with the rest of my body. Have tried many home remedies but nothing is working.
My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.