Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BavishiYour feedback matters!
Doctor my skin small pimple and my skin is oily .please this remove for advise Nd plez tell me cream Nd tablet. Nd my skin is normal dark (sawala) plez increase the bright (Gorapan) plez give suggestions.
Some one suggested me to use Methi with honey as face pack by saying that it remove dead skin, dark spots, pimples and it make my colour fair Is this true.
I usually get skin rashes with high temperature in that specific area along with itching problems. Have taken allegra and applied lot of lotions but didn't help me to get rid of this situation completely. Any suggestion?
Actually I do have skin problem since when I was on class 8th. Firstly when there was an acne in my face I used dettol in my cheeks without any mixture of water. From then my cheeks turns into black patches and having small holes. I do still have a dettol burn cheeks and searching to remove permanently. I want to know the medicines which cure the problem of mine face.
Can I use glyco 6 and kojivit gel mixing together for getting white skin? Is it safe? It's results are temporary or permanent?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Hi I found I have a problem of tinea cruris. Can you suggest something. To control. Itching.nd. irritation.by this disease.
I have a sunscreen (photo ban) with me. Before starting to apply I would like to know the correct answers for my questions: 1 Uses of a sunscreen 2 Side effects (if any) 3 Applying 2/daily can remove old tan or not.
I am 30 years male .From last one year my genital part are going darker day by day and also bad smell. Please tell me any medication or home remedies?
I am 50 years old , I have problem with black marks spread over on my face, how can I remove those marks. Please help me.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.