Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Bavishi
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BavishiYour feedback matters!
My wife's lower lip is a bit unshaped.I wanted to get it shaped.What is the treatment for lip shaping, how much time it takes & what is the cost of treatment? Is there any side effect?
My wife have a skin problem on her right hand. There are some dark rashes while going in sunlight. Kindly tell me some remedies.
I have black heads in a face. Many types of exercises was done but no positive result. What I should do.
I'm 26 year old. I have oily skin. I suffered with chicken pox in 2012. Now chicken pox dots are more on my face. Will you please suggest me any cream or anything to remove dots. My skin is medium black.
After a little bit spicy meal there is etching near anus hole. A small swelling is also there and it causes much etching. Is it any serious problem? Need help.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.