Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Bavishi
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BavishiYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from acne problem since last two years. Doctor had suggested me to use clindamycin Phosphate Gel and I am using it since then, though it provides relief from acne but always leave red/brown marks which never fades away. Now my face is full of these blemishes. Also, I still have to use the Gel whenever there is a new pimple, knowing that it will ruin the skin of my face. Is there any other effective solution which provides relief from acnes without leaving any mark. And please advise what can I do to get rid of the marks which are already there. Please help.
Sir meri face, body, hair scalp sb dry hai 2 sal se ye problem mene bahut body lotion try kiye pr problem solve nahi. Mere digestive system me problem hai. Sir ye kis vajah se ho raha hai.
I am bhart Dodiya. I have very unique problem of skin. My skin is very soft it's damage by very rare cut. I have also blood pressure problem. please give some advice.
My mother's age is 55 years, she had her menopause in 45. As a result (which we think) lot of black spots also known as pigmentation covers her cheeks. She has tries every sort of medication but none of it seems to work. I want some more opinions for medication.
I am 24 years old man. I have a black heads and its marks on my face from a year. So tell mi the best solution for that to become a whiten skin. Plzźz.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.