Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal JaiswalYour feedback matters!
My father is a 67 years old! He has lumbar spondylitis! He fell down on his back a few days ago and injured his back! He had disc prolapse in L1 and L2 vertebra 20 years ago! X-rays have been taken now! Its confirmed he has no fracture! But he is suffering from pain in the same region! The muscles around this region are cramping! He is being administered pain killers for pain management and other medicines but the pain is not subsiding! He is not able to get up and lie down! If standing erect he is able to walk! Also when lies down on the bed, lateral movements to either side are also quite painful! Also he is getting stomach ache and his stomach is bloating probably because of the pain killers! Is there any way to reduce the pain and also get cured of the stomach ache and bloating! He is urinating very frequently.
Hello sir I am a mechanical engineer. Now I am working in quality department so I always standing for a day. So I had a more leg pain. Please help me. And also obese problem how to reduce our weight. Give any instructions to control weight and maintain the health in good condition. Thank you.
Hi sir, I'm 25 years old and in my left hand there's lot of pain and I don't have any others problems and I used to go to gym for body building, I have doubt that this pain it's relates to heart attack or or any cardiac problem, pls guide me.
I have severe back ache. Cannot stand for more than 30 secs. Or even sleep on sides, pain is intolerable. My age is 31 and c3 n C4 diffused in cervical spine.
I have continues fever for more than 10 dayz. Still I suffer from fever. My joints are little pain also. What are the symptoms for these.
I am asking the query of my mother her age is 55 years and she has pain In right hand shoulder from one month nothing injury in or any other in hand when she work she had pain in shoulder please suggest me what should I do for mother.
Sir if I sit for long and I stood up my knee started paning and I can not walk for 5 min please give solution.
Knee replacement - I am planning for both knee replacement of my mother aged 65. What you think I need to be careful about?
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.