Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Bhagat
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal BhagatYour feedback matters!
My mom age is 39 Don't know why her legs pains alot and it gets solan day by day please suggest me please.
Hello, I am a lady of 46. I have 2 kids of 20 & 21. Both normal delivery. I am suffering from acute pain in my pubic bone since 12yrs. The pain started during my 4 months of pregnancy. After delivery there was no pain while walking. I realized the pain only in laying positions. After 10 years of delivery the pain has increased to such a level, that my daily life has crippled. I am turning out to an invalid person. Pls advice. Is there any solution to this problem? X ray report- Both sacroiliac joints are normal. Break is seen in PARS inter articularis at level of L- 5 without any forward subluxationof L- 5 over S-1 - Suggestive of pre Spondylolisthesis (Lumber spondylolysis) at level of L-5. Both sacro - iliac joint are normal. No obvious bony lesion is seen in pelvis and hip joint (both sides). Sclerosis is seen in the region of pubic symphysis in pubic artery. Ray Blood report-CRP (c- reactive protien) -- 2.6 mg/l RA factor-- 5.20 IU/ml Anti CCP --0.38 OD ratio. ESR 05 mmHLAB- 27 -- positive (method: flowcymetry) Regards.
My age 50, height 161 cm, weight 71kg. No BP, NO Sugar, No common hieratical deices. NOT doing any physical activity, but walk regularly in market area. Close office sitting job, working as manager IT. Purely Vegetarian. NO Smoker, NO Alcohol consume, 2 days in a week plays Badminton. 1 day in Pranayama. 2 day in garden work. Sportsman physic. Q. Why continually my ONLY right foot hill is paining.
Hello sir/madam, my mom was facing problem to her left shoulder pain from last 4-5 year back. That time pain was very less. But time to time it's increasing and sometime she can't handle her pain and cry sometimes. We have meditation from Vinayak hospital Noida with near by 6month but get any improvement. When I was shift in Gurgaon then we have treatment with columbia Asia hospital. Starting medical her pain is control but after two month medicine again not proper helped her. So I request please suggest the best way to get relief for this and any test which actually help us to find problem.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.