Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Infectious Diseases Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikrant DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am not able to sleep for last 3 days and having serval headache. And sometimes back pain also happen, i've tried some home remedies but all in wain please help me what should I do?
Sir ,my body fat is increase in a day by day small amount ,how can I control the body fat. I am stress in the chest and abdomen fat ,please suggested me.
What are the symptoms of heart attack. My aunt suffers from one time heart attack what are the reason so that we can cure her.
I have a bad throat since 3-4 days and now since last night, something's killing me inside, its burning like hell. Its not that I ate something bad. Please tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from fever from last 5 days and I suffered with cough from last week. Is there any precautions for it.
Hi Dr. Please send me a complete diet chart to follow daily from morning to night fr weight loss. Please send me a detailed diet plan fr a week so that I can follow just taking a print out of your reply. Thank you.
I have digest problem form last week what should I do for this. There are many prob in my stumak during this problem.
Hi I am in second trimester of my pregnancy and for past 1 week I have been suffering from piles. High irritation in anus during bowel movement and little bleeding along with it. Please guide me and help me how to get rid of this.
I'm 23 years old but my weight is 52 kg. I want to grow my body and weight. please give a solution for growth my body and increase my weight up to 70 kg.
Mera normal penis size 2.5 and strong hone se 4 inch hota he or there chikna he. Or me sex karne k wakt penis jyada strong nehi hota he. Mera gastric he so please atcha treatment dijiye.
I m 25 years old and day by day I feel more lazy and little bit weakness in my body what can I do for this.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.