Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas RoyYour feedback matters!
Pse tell me is there any side effect of regular taking of Sugarfree tab or harmful for health. Because I am a diabetic and taking Sugar free tab with every cup of tee and other food.
Washing of eyes 3-4 times a day with cold water is good for eyes or not? How to analyze our eyes from day to day experience? What is the meaning of refractive error of eye sight?
We are a newly married couple and my wife finds it painful to have sex as I am quite huge for her what can I do to ensure our sexual experience is smoother?
Here is thyroid test result as follows (before breakfast): t3 (1.08) and t4 (6.68) and tsh*(7.02). My tsh is not normal do I have hypo? and do I need to start taking medicine? am feeling very tiered and pain one day left hand the other day right side.
My face gets lot of unopened fat pop-up inside my skin and pimples come often every week 1 after another, some may stay for long time when they swell and form big with puss, due to that sometimes I get scar's and pores are common to stay, my face is oily, my age is 32 years weight 72 kg, I eat lot of spicy, masala,oily, fries,non veg, I skip breakfast daily, no specific time for lunch and dinner, sometimes eat heavily, do not exercise, has acidity, gas,burning in my chest and stomach. Please write the ointment name to apply for pimples, tablets and can I go for any chemical peeling.
I am a male of 42 years of age. I have a slip disc problem at l5 i don, t have regular back pain but sometimes it is very severe the problem is for last four years. I have received medication from many doctors but the relief is only till the medicines are taken kindly suggest me some permanent solution or it is not curable.
Does overbite can completely cure by braces? Even after using braces is there any chance for overbite again.
I am having leg nail pain from 3 years and 3 times nail removing but pain problem not rectified ,problem nail ingrowth.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.