Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Utpal Ray Chaudhuri
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Utpal Ray ChaudhuriYour feedback matters!
I have erection problem in sex what can I do what food and fruit I want to take or what capsule name please.
I am 4 moths pregnant I travel tomorrow whole day. I was not able to sleep at night I suffered from fever with cold. I took medicine crocin half today. Two moths back I was suffered from viral fever I am worried.
I am suffering from partial erectile dysfunction for the last three months my age is 41 have two children.
My semen count came as 7.8 million motility 60 % and morphology 70 % .I want to increase my semen count as doctor is advising for icsi treatment for baby. Please advise.
In this type of season m just fed up from the rashes in inner thighs. What should I do that I will never happen again. That area become reddish and got wound. After that I got black patches. Please give me perfect solution.
I have diagnosed with PCOD 7 years before, in the starting stage Dr. took ultrasound and gave cyclenorm-P and cyclenorm-E then krimson-35 so that my periods got regularised only for 6 months. Then the same problem continued again after 2 years Dr. prescribed same tablets so that for temporarily my periods got regularised but later same problem continues. Now I get periods once in 3 months and I am trying loose weight but due to this PCOD problem I couldn't loose much weight rather I gain weight when I don't get periods every month. Also I have modified my food style and physically active to get rid of this problem. Now I am unmarried need a solution for this?
Dr, I am a boy 24 year old ,i have a doubt about my testicle I think they are small in size as I comparison to my friends or I have seen movies, pls suggest is it a problem or normal or if it is not normal then whats the suggestion.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.