Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Utpal KumarYour feedback matters!
I had viral rashes 2 months ago. Now due to that my skin colour hv become 1 tone darker n I hv oily face with pimples n dark spots. please suggest body scrub n facewash.
Hi sir I am Robin I have a problem in my face There are over oil so I was my face more times but can not clear please help tell a solution.
Hi I am 25 years old and have been facing skin problem since childhood which is very dry and scaly this might be ichthyosis please advice me some preventive methods.
She have got lumps in her breast. They have become tight and its painful. I have consulted to a doc and he has given medicine. I want to know is there any oil for breast massage to relive pain and for reducing lump. Age 19.
I am 44 yrs old lost few months onwords my legs, if I keep on one by one where the pressing area showing a hole, after some time this will become normally what's this?
I have white spots on my face what to do. Please help me sir. I will be very much thank full to you. Thank you sir.
Im 31 years old. Im following skin care routine daily then also pigmentation is coming on my face. Kindly suggest me how to get rid of pigmentation?
5 Years ago, I came to this place, after 2 years my face and neck skin became so dark, due to the sun. It burnt my skin, how to get my original face colour back?
My prostate is 56 grams. I go to urinate every two hours at night and every 1 hour in the morning. How can I reduce my prostate to 21 grams. Is 3D answer to it or how best I can control it. I am 75 years and healthy.
I am 18 years old. Many tiny pimples ar growing on my face specially on my forehead. My skeen become more dark. Before 3-4 years ago my skeen colour was fairy bright and white. But now it became brown and dark colour. My skin is dye specially on winter after a wash white layer freezes on my face in winter. Now a days much more tiny pimples are growing. specially on my forehead. please help me thank you.
I have a skin problem. On my feet have some black spot. Thats a extra skin. But its not getting off. What should I do now?
How to get rid of white hair? Why does it comes at the age of 19 years and pimples and to keep face white? Please help me
I am 24 year old male, I have been suffering from IBS for last four years and skin elasticity on lips lost also.
Hello Dr. im 8 week pregnant my Dr. has check the baby heart beat and its 120bmp she said everything is ok but now im suffering from constipation with hard stool and little blood in stool is it ok or harmful.
Hi. I am 23 year old. I want to get rid of all small spots and scars on body and want to have fairer n beautiful looking skin. So what I should a do for that?
Can I apply something to get complexion lighter. Also too much fat has been accumulated in my upper arm.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.