Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 My weight is 60 kg. I have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My Amh is low <0.30. I do not ovulate my egg quality is low. I have been told to go for IVF with donor egg in next mnth. My hysteroscopy was done on 7th Jan. I have been asked to take tablet Novelon for 20 days then I will get my period and then I need to visit on 2nd day of period. My last scan was done on 25th April my 5th day of menses which said there was a small cyst after that my treatment started Will this tablet clear the cyst. Hope this cyst will not have create any problem in my IVF donor egg cycle. My uterus anteverted. Endometrium 7.4mm My gynec said My uterus is good there is good blood circulation. I need your opinion on the cyst and my other concern was Are IVF babies normal like other. Are they healthy like other kids Thanks.
I have a problem which is related to my irregular periods. And I have also a weight problem .my weight is 90 kg. please give me advise what I do .
I have irregular periods .....I wanna make it regular for me.....because I feel something heavy ......
Hello doctor my name is sunny my wife has pregnant last 2 month what should I do care for my wife and baby.
My Dr. said to me I have PCOD problem and I have regular period. My periods cycle is 32-34 days. I am trying for pregnancy and my Dr. opinion is at try for 6 months after that she will give me any treatment. PCOD is serious deduction? I am confused what should I do.
In a casual fight her sister of 12 years kicked very hard on the left breast. And now she tells me she is feeling some heaviness and a little pumped over there inside the left breast. Generally there is no pain. It's been nearly a month, she still have the sensation inside. (She also have excessive vitamin D problems after wrong supplementation, the limits exceeds too much the upper limit.)
Hi. I had sex on 26/6 and my last periods was 3/6 after I had an ipill. Till now I didn't get my periods. Yesterday I felt breathe heavy and headache on right side ,at night I vomited. Is there any pregnancy?
Sir I am newly married but I feel my wife vagina is too much tight. Till now I am not able to penetrate it kindly help me.
Hello, I am 35 years old woman. I require guidance for my monthly period. Since last month my blood flow during my monthly period is reduced a lot. My last period came on 14th june 2015 with less bleeding and again I got period on 3rd july 2015 with less bleeding. Please advise what should I do as my weight is also 48 kg and height is 5.3. Please advise, waiting for a good medical advise.
I had unprotected sex few days back. But he did not release the sperm inside my vagina. Still is there any risk of getting pregnant?
If pregnancy test is positive then first 3 month what we take safety means sleeping, eating, sex etc. Please detail?
Am I pregnant? What should I be eating? Is it normal to be this tired? How can I help my partner during labour?
My mother of age 51 is suffering fron nerve disorder. She can not sleep at night if she starts pondering on something that is against her favour. How can she get rid of these problem.
I am 35 year old. I had MTP due to fetal abnormally on 19.09. 2015. I had cycle on 19.10. 15. & after 2 month I have 2nd cycle on 17.12. 15 which is continue till now. What will I do? Please suggest.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.