Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tirthankar DasguptaYour feedback matters!
We are newly married. About 3 month ago. My husband promised me take me to honeymoon. But yet he always making reason because of which we are fighting. I have done a lot adjustment but every time he stand with a issue. He don't go out & don't let me to. To enjoy my life. I am alive girl who loves to enjoy roam & live life. He is dull & very lazy kind of person. He gives reason every time in short action are less & reason are more. How to tackle this. Even he don't like me to enjoy with my family.
I'm 15 years old girl I'm studying in 10 I'm willing to study at early morning but I can't wake up early that's why and also I want to wake up early what can I do for getting up early. Please give me the proper answer.
I am 32 years old male schizophrenia patient but have frequent dental problems I still have dental amalgam in my teeth my dentists who put the amalgam and dentist whom I went to remove both said it will affect my Heath since I had my blood toxicity report they accept my health is deteriorating due to medicine as well but when go to doctor their not confidence about the treatment I have visited the research centre itself it also a big mess if these medicine and amalgam will deteriorate health what is solution.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from anxiety and panic disorder from 2 yrs. Im 46 years old female. Kindly suggest if it can be treated through ayurveda or naturopathy and if there is any permanent cure for it. Im very tensed.
I am at the youth age of 26 years. But I am addicted to the tobacco smoking and drinking alcohol. I tried several times to get rid of these. But I failed to leave. How can I be able to get rid of these intoxicating agents?
Combat with your anxiety issues.
Consider these suggestions.
- When we are anxious our thoughts race, our hearts pounds, our breathing accelerates. So at the first sign of it see what all you can do to intentionally slow things down.
- Anxiety lives in our minds and often manifests in the body that's why you are feeling dryness of your mouth, fast heart beats, racing thoughts etc. So take a few moments to connect with your five senses, it will help bring you back into the moment.
- Be mindful while doing simple tasks, like walking, eating, reading, cooking etc. Being mindful helps remind us we are in control of our choices.
- Be aware of your thought process. When you have a negative thought, ask yourself" is this thought true? chances are your worst fears are not the reality of what's happening.
- Be aware of your triggers. If you know your triggers, you can prepare soothing practices better. When the mind feels prepared, it's more at ease.