Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Timir Kanti Das
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Timir Kanti DasYour feedback matters!
From last 2 months on my face pimples are coming then which cream will be best to remove pimples and my skin is very oily.
I have cold and sour throat. I avoid going to physicians as I'm allergic to alopathic medicines. Suggest me some home remedies to clear cold and throat.
I have given my 6 weeks baby 4 vaccines today morning at 10 AM except PCV1 in govt hospital. But I consulted with doctor privately for PCV1-13 and he planned to give it tomorrow 6 PM. As it is a gap of 32 -34 hours is it safe to take the vaccine with cent percent effectiveness and benefit or some issue will be there? Please clear my doubt?
My name is narem, I have some problem since 10 days, ie I am getting fever only night time and in the morning session I am feeling something nerves, I went some hospital near to my house and that doctor gave some medicine to me, I was using medical upto 2 days, later I felt same problem again, doctor please give some suggestions to alive my problem.
Acidity or acid efflux refers to a sharp pain and burning sensation in the center of a person’s chest. Often referred to as heartburn, this disorder affects millions of people across the world. Even though suffering from acidity once in a while is more or less normal, a frequent case of acid reflux may be indicative of a more severe underlying condition.
Here is a look at some of the common reasons behind your recurring acidity.
- Lying down after a meal: A meal requires a bit of time to get digested. Before digestion, the acid is contained in the stomach using the diaphragm. However, if you lie down right after having a meal, the diaphragm may or the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) may open up, causing the stomach acid to spill into the chest. This can alleviate acidity symptoms. Similarly, a particularly heavy meal can also cause acidity.
- Obesity: People who are overweight or obese have a greater risk of suffering from acidity compared to those who maintain an ideal body weight. So, start exercising and losing the extra pounds if you have been suffering from acid reflux for quite a while now.
- Certain foods: Citrus fruits and vegetables contain citric acid, which help in increasing the overall acidic level in the stomach. Other foods, which should be avoided and can be a cause for acidity include chocolates, garlic, mint, onions, oily and fatty foods. You do not have to stop having these foods completely, but you should try to avoid them as much as possible.
- Certain beverages: Alcohol consumption can often lead to acidity. It is best to avoid regular alcohol consumption and even if you choose to have a peg or two, make sure it is only for a limited period of time. Regular or excessive consumption of other artificially sweetened drinks, carbonated drinks and even tea or coffee, can also lead to acid reflux syndrome. If you partake any of these drinks, try to reduce the amount and ingest as little as possible.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women undergo a plethora of changes in their bodies. Some are visible from the exterior, while the others happen inside the body. A range of hormonal changes occur at this point in time which can cause certain problems in the body. One of the major hormones linked to acid reflux during pregnancy is progesterone. This hormone is vital for the proper growth and development of the fetus, but the hormone also slows down the rate of digestion.