Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tapas Kar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tapas KarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, female height 159 Cms& weight 73 kg ,I m suffering form hypothyroid, I want to lose my weight, please help me & tell me BMI.
Hi, Whom am I supposed to consult as I suffer erectile dysfunction my hormone levels are Testosterone 0.972 ng/ml LH 2.09 FSH 1.38 I have varicocele grade 2 (no pain in it) My age is 24 I haven't noticed morning erection since ages.
Physical intimacy between partners is one aspect, which is of utmost importance, therefore we need to focus on things which can boost it. Sexual health is as important as your overall physical and mental health. Just as how your heart health is impacted by what you eat, nutrition also plays an important role in your sexual health. A number of sexual health problems can, in fact, be remedied by simply eating right.
Here are a few types of food that can help enhance your sexual health.
- Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids: Some fats such as Omega 3 Fatty acids are essential for your health. Such foods improve blood circulation and neurological functioning thereby aiding in improving sexual function. Foods rich in Omega 3 Faty acids include soybean oil, tuna or trout fish, walnuts and almonds.
- Foods that help you maintain your weight: Your weight plays an important role in self-image and libido. In many cases of obesity, losing weight has a direct impact on increasing libido and sexual functioning. Hence, food that is rich in fibre and low in fat content such as whole grains and leafy vegetables should be a part of your daily diet.
- Food that increases fertility: Vitamin C is essential for fertility, especially for men. It also helps increase the production of happy hormones and thus elevates moods. Thus increasing your vitamin C intake can help treat fertility problems. Fruits such as grapefruits, oranges and lemons are rich sources of vitamin C. Folic acid also plays an important role in increasing fertility. It improves sperm quality and reduces the pregnancy risks. Some foods that are rich in folic acid are broccoli, peas, lettuce. Beets and all kinds of nuts.
- Foods that increase sex drive: Apples are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that stimulate blood flow to the genital area and aid in arousal. They also contain chemicals that increase lubricant production and hence make intercourse more enjoyable. Similarly, berries like strawberries and cherries and watermelons improve blood circulation and are a rich source of phytochemicals that enhance a person’s sex drive.
- Foods that increase sperm production: Zinc is one of the key nutrients involved in sperm production. Low levels of zinc can also affect a woman’s libido. Hence eating foods rich in zinc such as sesame seeds, whole grain bread, green leafy vegetables and brown rice can help boost libido and sperm production. One of the main reasons oysters are considered such a powerful aphrodisiac is because they are considered to be one of the richest sources of zinc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My friend's weight is 75 and height 5" 3' and 21 years old. He is struggling against fatness. The most of the fat stored in his stomach. And rest of body normal. Please give some sufficient and effective suggestions. And advice about diet and exercise.
Managing your lifestyle
The principles of managing your lifestyle for many risk factors and diseases (e.g. obesity, diabetes and pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, BP etc.), in the aetiology of which lifestyle is important, are fortunately the same, namely:
Keep your weight in healthy range
Eat a healthy diet
Do adequate exercise
Keep an active lifestyle/avoid sedentary behaviour
Give up smoking
Check-out how FWI tools can help you in managing your diet and exercise!
Monitoring your health parameters regularly
Health check-up should cover all assessments and tests which help in getting well-rounded information about our lifestyle-related risks and thus help us in making informed choices. Often, the health check-ups are incomplete; they cover the laboratory tests (often more tests than needed) but miss out on important assessments such as blood pressure, BMI, waist circumference, which are very important considerations in lifestyle disease risk management