Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tapan Ranjan ChoudaryYour feedback matters!
I have the consistent problem of back pain I work daily 8 hour on computer at office How can prevent it to avoid serious problem in future.
Oral cancer is the uncontrollable growth of cells called tumors that invade and damage the tissues surrounding it is in or around the mouth. Oral cancer, like all other types of cancer, is life threatening if not diagnosed and treated in the early stages. There are eight types of oral cancer namely cancer in the throat, sinuses, hard and soft palate, floor of the mouth, gums, cheeks, tongue and lips. Dentists are usually the first ones to notice and detect the signs and symptoms of oral cancer. This condition is also known as oral cavity cancer. The risk factors and symptoms of oral cancer are mentioned below.
The symptoms of oral cancer, especially in the first stages, seem non-threatening and similar to common oral problems. However, visiting the doctor is mandatory to rule out cancer as an option. If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, visit your dentist immediately.
- Thickenings and swellings, lumps or bumps, crusts, eroded areas or rough spots on the lips, gums or surrounding regions inside or around the mouth.
- Bleeding in the mouth that is unexplainable.
- Persistent sores near and around the mouth or throat that bleed easily and may take more than two weeks to heal.
- Unexplained numbness or pain and tenderness in the mouth, throat or face.
- Development of patches, which are usually speckled, red or white in the mouth.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Excruciating pain in your ear.
- Loose teeth.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Lumps in your neck.
- Stiffness or pain in your jaw.
- Pain in your tongue.
- Dentures that fit poorly.
Men above 50 years of age face the greatest risk of developing oral cancer. Women are at a much lower risk of developing oral cancer than men. The following factors increase your risk of developing oral cancer:
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes
- Snuff, dips or chewing tobacco
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- History of oral or other types of cancer in the family
- Chronic sun exposure, especially facial exposure
- Sexually transmitted virus such as HPV
- Diagnosed of oral cancer previously.
I'm having keratosis pilaris please suggest some Topical exfoliants to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin which contains alpha-hydroxy acid,lactic acid, salicylic acid.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids refer to a condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during excretion. Other contributing factors include pregnancy, aging, chronic constipation or diarrhea and anal intercourse.
- Maintain ideal body weight.
- Eat a high fiber diet, which includes fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Exercise regularly.
- Apply hemorrhoids creams, ice packs or bathe the area with warm water several times a day.