Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I'm having fungal infection for the past 4 years. I'm using different anti fungal creams but no use. It is in control only during the continuous use of cream. If I stopped using cream it again increases. Please help me with reducing my final infection permanently.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
i m sachin tyagi and i m 19 years olds only. but mostly my hairs has gone white . i want again my black hair . how i prevent ? what should i do for my hair . plz tell me medicine
I am a student and from last two months I fell back pain and neck pain while studying for long hours my weight has also increases.
Dear sir, Iam 35 years old, my problem is related to my sex life, after marriage 1-2 years I don't have interest in sex why I don't know,
Hi, I take 2500 mg Metformin and 30 mg Glynase daily. I eat a plant based diet. My blood sugar levels are not good. Fasting sugar is 220. Please advise better medication. I don't want to start Insulin. Thanks.
My hair are falling. I started using head &shoulder shampoo but it causes more hair lose. Root of hair are paining at front while combing or if someone pull it slightly. I had got two U shape skin without hair at facial side.
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.
I have a fair skin tone and my skin type is oily. I have a problem of blackheads all over my face specially on cheeks and nose. Due to blackheads my skin pores appear to be larger. I have this problem since I was 13. I have consulted homeopathic doctors but it did not work. I wish I could get back that clear skin. Please help me. Thank you in advance.
I have coughing at night time. Easinophilia has been ruled out. I am on losartan as a cardio protective. Ace inhibitors are well known to lead to coughing. Can losartan lead to the coughing I am having? should I stop taking losartan? what is the alternative for me if I stop losartan?
Some asanas of yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of hair loss and hair fall. Yoga augment blood circulation into the head and scalp region thereby strengthen hair root internally. Asanas like shirsasana and sarvangasana enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitate hair growth.
Massage your head region with coconut oil or vitamin e oil prevent hair loss.
Massage your scalp with camphor + coconut oil strengthen the root hair and prevent hair loss.
Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk is quite beneficial in the management of hair loss.
Slow massage of the scalp portion stimulate blood circulation and helps in re-grow of hair.
If you want shining hair, use the mix of amla, shikaki powder and curd. This mixture helps to clean the pores of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Everybody has lemon in their home, rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldbess.
Baldness can be cured if you apply the mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil on your head portion. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
For shining and glow hair, one should eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
Activities like hair dyes, hairdryer, curling, coloring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. Should be avoided. Shampoo, conditioners, alcohol and beverages should be discouraged.
For more information and treatment for hair loss, consult me.