Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.R. ChoudaryYour feedback matters!
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Sepsis is a clinical syndrome, which results from the disregulation of inflammatory response to an infection. The temperature is between 36°C to 38.30°C. Heart rate is often more than 90 per minute.
Symptomatic inflammatory response syndrome means a clinical syndrome, which results from disregulated inflammatory response to any infections such as inflammation of the pancreas, inflammation of the vessels, clot formations in the veins.
Many antibiotics can cause fever; unless they are discontinued, fever will not subside.
Hyperthermia is a condition with elevated body temperature but it is not called fever. Examples are exposure to heat or heat stroke and in response to anesthetic drugs and anti?psychotic drugs.
Hyperthermia may not respond to anti?fever drugs.
When fever is more than 41.5°C, it is acute hyperpyrexia.
Hyperpyrexia is usually seen in patients with severe infections but it may also occur in brain hemorrhage. It responds to anti?fever drugs.
High temperature without infection is found in condition of hyperfunctioning of thyroid gland.
Recreational drugs such as Ecstasy can also cause fever without any infection.
Mild fever can also occur after exertion.
Few days ago I had pain in my abdomen. Ultrasonic report shows that I have infection in right ovary. So doctor prescribed me the tablets drotaverine hydrochloride and mefenamic acid tab. So my problem is that now my period has been delayed so please tell me that this is because of that tablets or I got pregnant.
One month after pharyngitis that is ok but still there is uncomfortable in throat right side mild pain is there in right side not specific to one position and not continue consulted 4 ENT specialist they says nothing to worry please suggest I am worried about pain its being one month No other symptoms no swelling ,no blood, no difficulty in eating and drinking.
I'm 18 years old and I'm suffering from migraine and sinus. Sometimes I feel giddy. Can you suggest me some tips for this?
I am 50 years old & having dandruff since 35 year. I have counsalted so many skin specilist but no result. Now my daughter is having same problem. Can you suggest me something.
I am a 21 years old female. I recently found out that I have PCOS. I am under medication recommended by my Gynecologist. I am taking glycomet- 500mg and normal twice a day since a month. I am also taking Ayurvedic Medicines. My periods were supposed to start on 4th of Jan but the irregularity still continues and my periods are late. I am bloating and my weight keeps increasing every week because of PCOS and irregular periods with acne all over my face, shoulders and back. The acne is growing and becoming big with white fluid in it. What should I do?
I have some piles related problem, I can't eat non veg which is my favorite, can you suggest some medicine so I can eat everything.
Hello sir, my problem is about my sex power. My sex power is weak I think its just cause of masturbation. I know its my very big mistake and now I leave it all. But now I want to get back sex power please help me.
Hello Doctor, My period is due today or tomorrow. I have had period symptoms from last 2 days and today morning I found brownish discharge on tissue while wiping. However I don't have cramps now. But period has still not shown. Still brownish discharge. Will I get my period? Also we have been sexually active and trying to conceive. Anything to worry?
In December my bf rubs his penis on my vagina and there is no ejaculation. In January I got my periods with a week delay. And pregnancy test on first day of missed period is negative. I took pregnancy test in February too I it was negative again. I missed my period in Feb and have them in March which contain brown and very less blood. Is this a symptom of pregnancy?
Sir. Thanks for your info. From few Months. I am feeling fear of die and always worried abt what will happen next. Then sometime. In the middle of sleep. I used to wakeup and felt sort of breath and feel like my pennies getting smaller or inactive. I am taken lonazep on that time. Please suggest. How can I come out of this.
Fever, headache, muscle, joint pains, rash, nausea and vomiting. Its transmitted by the aedes mosquito. Various
Factors responsible for the resurgence of dengue epidemic are: (i) un-precedented
Human population growth; (ii) un-planned and un-controlled urbanization; (iii)
Inadequate waste management; (iv) water supply mismanagement; (v) increased
Distribution and densities of vector mosquitoes;(vi) lack of effective mosquito control
Has increased movement & spread of dengue viruses and development of hyper
Endemicity and (vii) deterioration in public health infrastructure.
Some favoured breeding places for mosquitoes: