Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. T.N. Lahiri MajumdarYour feedback matters!
I am age of 29 male. I am suffering from digestion problem. Can you help me. And I am increasing my weight fastly compare to previous. Now my weight is 76 kg.
I am suffering from both side lower abdomen pain. Most of the time heavy pain right side and it seems that a small ball is bouncing inside my lower stomach. All the time I feel that something which is weighted is inside right lower abdomen. When I urinate or feels that I hv to go for it then pain starts like moving ball. In the month of june tubercular diagnosed after CT scan n treatment started I feel much better till 3 months but 5 months has been passed nd from last 2 months I feels the same kind of pain again nd now the pain is in whole abdomen left right upper lower. My doctor advised to repeat Ultrasound and CT. I Done the same but no concrete result came out. doctor said nothing serious take the medicines. Medicines which are continue. 1. Esoz D 40 2. R- Cinex 600 3. Combutol 1000 4. becosules z please advise me what should I do. Thanks.
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. Dr. Bina sapplemant ke mera peth saaf nahi hota hai aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai please help me..
I am having sleep arousal problems I am a Dr. And have to do night calls for patients in emergency. Also having acidity and headache.
Hello sir. I am suffering from constipation. Not having easily digestion. Has gas problem and spicy feeling in neck also. What should I eat for easily digest and for free motion.
I am suffering from gastric problem wt I do for this and I have also digestion difficulty Please reply soon Thank you.
Hello Doctor, I am having vibration in my lower abdomen and some time in thighs simultaneously. When I do yoga, while doing poses which require to fall my head down this vibration always occur. Please advice why this is happening. I don't feel pain but get irritated when this happen.
She 26years old is suffering with tight stool for the last 3months feeling normal but day before yesterday at nyt she passed tight stool with little red color blood at d end. Again today at 8p m shae passed tight potty with blood at d end with some pain. Suggest what to do any thing serious. Or should take loose motion tablet.
I'm 21 year old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April 2016. Now i'm so scared of being getting pregnant coz usually my periods comes in 25-26 days gaps but this month my period comes 5 days late than usual and with less bleeding than usual. I'm very much worried about this. On 21st May, 2016 I take a home pregnancy test with Preganews it comes negative. But I feel breast tenderness, soreness and heartburn heart pain and also headache. Is i'm pregnant? Please help me pleaSE as soon possible. Give me a suggestion regarding this.
I am 49 year old female. I had food in afternoon time at marriage. I fall sick in evening with high headache. Then I just had vomiting and diarrhea at night. I just had dispirine tablet for headache. Read more.
I am 56 years age, weighing 75 kgs ,height 5-7, there is a puffiness in the face, abdominal fat, back pain during morning hours, using Telmisartan-40 mg morning and ecosprin 150 mg night. I am active and walking 3 km morning. Can you elaborate and give your opinion, thanks,
I'm suffering from ulcerative colitis since 2001. And now the area of nodular mucosa is increased in sigmord colon.?
I think that I have a stone in my stomach because sometimes my urine does not get out. What should i do for that?
My lever is fatty grade III since one month. I eat fatty / fried items very less since long time. I hav problem of knee. Q. 1. How to loose weight. Q. 2. Whether knee problem develop if we do not eat fat/oil / ghee etc.
Dear Doctor, My fatty liver was very high with sgpt count 320 and sgot 210. I have consulted with a liver specialist. He advised me to go for ANA Test, which came positive. Then he advised for a liver biopsy to investigate further. The biopsy result shows the liver inflammation due to fatty liver. In the mean time I have started strict diet that I fully stopped intake of sugar, bakery items, deep fries and reduced all cereals to 1/4th quantities. After a week, my new blood report shows SGPT 160 and SGOT 80 and the blood cholesterol is little higher with little high triglycerides. After seeing my biopsy test doctor advised me to take 3 tablets. Udiliv 300 , Evion 400 and Piosys15 mg. My friends told me that the tab Piosys 15 mg is used for diabetic patients to reduce the insulin and its got high side effects. Is that true? Pls note that my fasting sugar is very normal. Should I have to take the tab piosys 15 mg? Will I get diabetes after taking this tablet? Or I may take only the other 2 tablets? Please help me.
Hello sir, My age 29 year. In Morning time not clear my urine or digesting problem. this problem last 15 year. What should i do?
Hi I am always feeling acidity, due to that I am not take my meel on time why? And what is the solution please reply ASAP.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.