Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Uttarpara ,Hooghly.. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swarup Kumar GhoshYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Specify allergy is usually due to sensitizatio of the nassl mucosa to some inhalaant allergen. The allergen antibody reaction occurs in the mucosa causes oedema, excess secretion & eosinophil concentration. The commonest best example of this is pollenosis or hay fever where the patient gets symptoms only during the pollen season.
Onset sudden. Nasal itching. Mild symptoms are a feeling of heaviness in the face head, made worse by bending forwards, & copius nasal discharge. It the ostium is blocked the pain becomes intense continuous while the nasal discharge diminishes. Acute antral infection often couses generalized toothache in the upper jaw on the affected side ; incorrect diagnosis can lead to the extraction of healthy teeth. Satisfactory investigation of these patients is time consuming requies detailed history taking, skin testing, blood examination & sinus x - ray; it is best conducted at a separate clinic. It a speciffic allergy is discovered avoidance or the allergen is the best treatment, but this is rarely practicable. Mild & intermittent symptoms can be controlled with homeopathy as the individual response to these drugs is variable, experimentation with several different compounds may be necessary to discover the one most suitable for a particular patient.
Exact cause is not known. Famillal predispositon common. Dust, feather, animal hairs, mites, house dust, moulds, pollens, fumes. Milk, milk products, eggs, fish, lobster. And other. Best treatment of homeopathic patient symptoms, signs, hist base medicine apply.
Lungs are two cone shaped spongy organs of respiration are contained within the pleural cavity of the thorax. They are connected with pharynx through trachea larynx. The base rests on the diaphragm. The primary purpose of the lungs is to bring air blood into intimate contact so that oxygen can be added to the blood carbon dioxide can be removed. Adenosarcoma use ally arise from outer areas of the lungs. Cancer may appear as an ulcer in the windpipe, a nodule or small flattened lump blocking the air tubes. It may invade surface of tubes & extend to lymphatics blood vessels. About 40 to 45% of lung cancers are squamous cell cancers.
This cancer, even well advanced, produces no out ward symptoms. Cough is the most common symptom it may also triggger shortness of breath wheezing. Cough can be taken as ordinary symptom & this is way treatment is delayed. By the time, lung cancer is found the patient is nearly dead.
80% about of lung cancers are produced by smoking. Sometimes coal tar asbestos products can also produce it. Smoking causes lung cancer in two ways. First of all smoke inhalation damages the normal cleaning process by which the lung protects itself from the injury. Bronchi tube like structure, conduct inhaled air to the lung tissues. Hair like cilia beat in rhythmic fashion to move the mucous membranes continually upwards from the lung, removing any inhaled particles trapped in the sticky mucus. On account of these changes, the lung cannot keep itself clean. A person who has smoked for about 20 years is at the maximum risk of this type of cancer. Smoking includes passive smoking. All of them are harmful to the lungs.
Under the microscope examination of sputum. Examination of the airways is done by passing a tube through the mouth or nose into the airways subdivision of each lung. If an obstructing tumor is seen its biopsy is done. Needle biopsy when the cancer cannot be detected by test no. 2 a fine needle is introduced through the chest wall directly in the tumor with the help of x -ray guidance. A small sample is taken out for biopsy. Cat scan. Surgery.
Homeopathic patient treatment symptoms and signs or medicines apply.
Cystic fibrosis should be suspected in any child which fails to thrive with malabsorption or rectal prolapse; with chronic or recurrent cough with sputum; or with cirrhosis portal hypertension. Difficulties arise where there is little involvement of either the pancreas or lung or when manifestations appear in older children or even later. Evidence should be sought for pancreatic insufficiency. The high concentration of sodium in sweat parotid secretion is of major diagnostic value. The normal sweat sodium concentration rises from a mean value of 22 mmoi/i in infancy to 55 mmoi/i in adults. Values above 70 mmoi/i are diagnostic in infants, but not so in adolescents adults. In cystic fibrosis, however, the fall in sweat sodium concentration after 9a - fluorohydrocortisone is usually less than 10% whereas in normals the fall is much greater. With respiratory infection there is usually a polymorphonuclear leucocytosis. The chest radiograph may show only parallel line shadows cast by bronchial walls in the more peripheral parts of the lung. Ill - defined nodules or patchy clouding up to 10 - 20 mm in size may appear these shadows may cavitate. Ring shadows honeycombing, segmental or lobar consolidation with or without atelectasis usually under 1 - 2 years of age, enlarged hilar nodes are also seen. None of these shadows are diagnostic alone, but in the aggregate they are very characteristic.
Etiology: - chronic naso - pharyngeal allergy. Chronic bacterial viral infection. Vasomotor disturbances.
Symptoms: - *onset insidious. * nasal obstruction, uniateral or bilateral.*anosmia, *epiphora.* post nasal drip.* snoring.
Signs:- reveals ethmoidal polypi. Bilateral. Multiple other.
Patient homeopathic treatment for symptomatic signs or other sig base medician apply.
This is an extremely confusing subject. The term was often loosely used to describe a gastroscopic picture or invoked to explain indigestion especially if this followed some dietary excess. However many of the changes of so called hypertophic gastritis seen on gasstroscopy are now thought to be due to changes in mucosal blood flow, mucus production and tone of the muscularis mucosae. Indeed, when a comparison was made between gastric biopsy findings and endoscopic observation the correlation was extremely poor. The term gastritis should really be confined to the conditions where true inflammation is present in the mucosa. It may be either diffuse or localized. Diffuse gastritis may either be acue or chronic. Acute gastritis may be due to the ingestion of irritant substances, such as drugs, corrosives, and alcohol. Once the irritation has stopped the mucosa rapidly regenerates and the condition does not continue into a chronic from. Clinically it has a brief course with abdominal discomfort and sometimes vomiting. Currently chronic gassritis is divided into superficial gasstritis, atrophic gastrits, and also gastric atrophy, the latter condition being associated with pernicious anaemia, when beside complete achlorhydria there is a high titre of circulating homoeopathic to parietal cells and intrinsic factor. The patient is usually an alcoholic, may have had a respiratory infection and presents with upper abdominal pain, fever and peritionitis.
There are three kinds of the skin cancer basal cell carcinoma, squomous cell carcinoma, myeloma,cell painless scaly reddish lump usually on the face, ears, neck, arms or hands. Myeloma painless mole with irregular shape located anywhere on the body which refuses to heal. Fair skin with freckles having many moles. Red or blond hair, light colored eyes. The risk of melonoma increases greatly after the age of 50 years.
It includes cryosurgery, laser therapy, electrodesiccation
Microscopic examination of the suspected cells biopsy.
The homeo treatment for patient symptoms, sign, other see next medicines apply.
Diabetes mellitus is not a single disease entity, but includees a variety of metabolic dissorders associated with relative deficiency of insulin action an increase of blood glucose in many cases there is tendency to ketoacidosis, the most important immediate danger, an increased liablitiy to angiopathy that provides the most serious long term risk.
Aetiology:- knowledge is far from complete, but two factors of imporyance have been recognized; over nutrition some form of hereditsry tendency. The importance of over nutritiion is shown by the fact the over the age of 40 some 80% of patients developing diabrtrs are, or have been, considerably obese. It is of interest that the food rationing of both world wars was associated with a temporary fall in the incidence of diabetes.
* new classification use type 1, 2 diabetes
* type 1 diabetes mallitus it is immune mediated in 90% idiopathic in less than 10%. In is also called juvenile onset diabetes mellitus as it affects 11 to 14 yrs. Old children.
The insulin production in hampered so they require exogenous insulin.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus the tissues where insulin acts become insensitive.
Clinical diabetes mellitus
* diabetic gtt, but, asymptomartic.
* symptomatic; full blown s/s.
* with complications.
Pathogenesis is complex is still not clear.
Factors possibly responsible for development of diabetes mellitus include. Deficiency of insulin antagonists.
The testes are contained in the scrotum, a pouch of skin at the base of the penis. Surrounding the testes is a thin membrane called a tunic. Running along the near of the scrotum are the epididymide long coild ducts in which the sperms mature are stored until they migrate into the ductus beferenes on their way to the tip of the penis. The spermatic cord also runs through the scrotum consists of arteries, veins nerves. Compared to other cancers of the male organs, cancer of testicles is rare but it is most common type seen in men aged 30- 38 years.
- A lump in eiher testicles.
- Any engorgement of the testicles.
- Feeling of heaviness in the scrotum.
- A dull ache in the lower abdomen or groin.
- Engorgement tenderness of the breasts.
Some infants are born with this condition. Injury to the testicles can also cause this cancer. A child born of a mother who took estrogen hormones during pregnancy or before it can have it. This type of cancer is extremely rare in blacks. Because testicular cancer occurs in an external organ, it can be detected by finding a lump by self examination. Other signs include dull pain in the groin, abdomen or flank, enlargement of male breasts like females lumps in the neck. Cat scan, lymphangiography, blood tests, biopsy can also detect such cancers. Usually testicular cancer develops in one testicle only when the eancerous testicle is removed the other testicle takes up its functios produces enough sperms to make up the loss of one testicle. Hence it does not affect strrility or sexuality. Patient can eat anything, better vegetarian, whatever suits him.
The homeopathic treatment always symptoms signs past history, family history, personal history.
This rare congenital condition is charraterized by markedly increased density of bone, the whole skeletion being affected with the possible exception of the mandible.
Two forms are recognized. The first is a severe usually fatal form with leuko erythroblastic anaemin or pancytopenia compensatory enlargemen of liver speen, brittle bones, multiple cranial palsies; this form is autosomal recessive in inheritance. The second milder form, the orginal albers schonberg disease, is caused by a dominant gene the bony involvement may be milder less widespread.
The abnormal bone structure is charaterized by disorderly architecture with thickend closely packed trabecula zones or osteochondroid material: hypercalcification of cartilage has been noted.
* onset is slow progressive. Usually one or two joints are involved in the begining.
* pain is at first intermittent aching type.
* larer on hip, knee etc, are involved.
* pain is better by rest.
* limitation of movenments.
Risk factors for osteoporosis
* nutritional deficiency, calcium, vitamind, protein.
* postmenopausal women, most common.
* hypothalamic amenorrhoea. Athletes, anorexia nervosa.
* cigarrette smoking.
* renal disease.
* lack of exercise.
* malabsorption syndrome.
* osteoporosis is a strightforward diagnosis for those with obvious osteopenia on x - ray pathologic fractures.
* plain x - ray, however, is typically a poor way of diagnosing osteoporsis as much must be lost before it is deteced. Thus, the lrst of choice is dual energy x- ray absorptiometry dexa, which is non in invastive eary to perform.
Calcium supplementation is recommended 1500mg elemental calcium per day.
* vitmin d deficiency should also be treated.
* bed rest till active inflmmation subsides.
* hot fomentation to relieve joint pain.
* ressume normal activity gradually.
* aviod sunlight.
- Tongue a freely movable muscular organ lying partly in the floor of the mouth partly on the pharynx. Its function is manipulation of food in mastication deglutition, speech articulation taste. Its surface is covered with mucous membrane. Symptoms a fungus like growth on the side or underneath the tongue. The tongue is hard there may be fissures on the tongue. The pains are like those produced by pricking of a needle extend to the throat the head. The cancer bleeds easily. Causes are obscure.
- Symptoms and signs base homeopathic medicine apply.
- Crotalus horridus 6, kalium cyanatum 3x, lemon juice 6, sempervivum tectorum 3x and other medicine apply.
- Thrombosis of the renal vein is not easily recognized clinically occurs most commonly as a consequence of diffuse renal disease. Amyloid disease of the kidney is most commonly responsible but other causes include glomerulonephritis, nephrosclerosis, renal carcinoma, diabetic nephropathy, congenital renal abnormalities. It is also a recognized complication of the nephrotic syndrome arising from any cause where it may be related to the thrombotic tendency known to exist in this disorder or to the administration of corticosteroids. Extrarenal disorders which may lead to renal vein thrombosis include perinephric infections abscess formation, thrombophlebitis affecting the lower limbs with extension into the inferior vena cava, pericardial adhesions, thrombo embolic disorders. Individual cases have also been reported following trauma to the lumbar region, thrombocythaemia, the excessive use of diuretics.
- Renal vein thrombosis is usually bilateral but may be unilateral. The thrombosis affects the trunk of the renal vein but it may extend into the smaller renal venous channels. If the thrombotic process develops slowly, collateral venous channels appear across the renal capsule around the pelvis ureter; the thrombosis within the renal vein may itself undergo organization recanalization. And other.
- Symptoms signs base homeopathic medicine apply. Medicine name not write, so misuse.