Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Hi, I'm getting headache frequently twice/thrice in a week. My age is 23 years. Every time headache lasts for at least 20 mins. And it is severe most of the times. Are they called migraines, does it help if I go for a MRI scan. Please suggest. Thanks.
My half face have paralysis. I do lot of thing for treatment. BT I ntng find. Any medicine. What I do.
Should I always stay on bed? I feel aches and numbness on my feet at times. Also can you advice me which is the best sleeping position can I lay straight? I hav already been taking glycomet sr 500 despite which my sugars r high though I am on strict low carb high fibre diet.
I have migraine problem. I am taking medicine bt not profit on this problem. Please say me what I do?
Hi Doctor, my mom aged around 60 she had a SAH (Brain Hammorage) 5 years ago and She is normal now with Gods grace sometimes she tells she is getting mild pain inside her head and Pin sharp pain at the back of the Eye. Also gets up with Scary dreams next day. She is under Medication taking Hypertension Pills INDETEL 20, Ramisave-ramipril tablet and crestor for cholesterol. I need A Suggestion how she can lead a Painless life She is a God is a God Oriented Person and to be frank she is alive only because of God Jesus but still I want her to be active and healthy suggest me please What other precautions I have to take? Please advise.
My wife is suffering from Migraine problem for last 4 years. Consulted doctors but no permanent solution. Please let me know how she would be cured ?
Hi, I am 37 year old, my problem is that my legs and hands get numb whenever I sit folded leg or sit on floor. Hands also get numb when I raise for more than 10 sec. My wt is 95 kg and heihgt is 5.11.
My father is 74 years old and was diagnosed with acute stroke - RT thalamic Infarct, HTN, Hyperhomocysteine. He has complained of feeling akin to pin and needles in his left hand, there was swelling on his left cheek. He is all right now but what I would like to know a) though the Dr. has informed that it was a very mild stroke but at any time were there any chances of paralytic attack b) What is Cognistar 60 mg (IV) injection used for, Dr. has advised my father to get these injections once a day for five days, which we have done - but what I would like to know what are they used for I just wanted a second opinion.
Hi doc. Three years ago I got an accident and my right hand got paralyzed yet. That situation doctors named that breichal plexus and I done a nerve surgery under my shoulder. My question is there is any better treatment or hope in my present situation.
I'm suffering from migraine headache. What might be the best way to cure it? And what are the precautions have to take by me? I've been suffering from this since last 1 month.
I am 28 years old unmarried female. I have leg pain for last 6 months. I am unable to walk from my left leg from knee to toe. I feeling like numbness in my leg. I have to drag my left leg while walking. Please help.
My dad has been suffering from epilepsy for about 40 years and he has been on medications such as phenobarbital 60 mg and I would really like the seizures to stop, can I have some advise please?
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.