Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swapan Kumar DeyYour feedback matters!
Dil the first time in a while to get back to you on that one of the best in the world and the people who are not in the office for national statistics said that the government would be able to get a lift home and girl sex with the same time as well as the first time.
My pain is like sciatica starting from hips to knee will stretching of legs with weight help or any other advice.
I have back pain from neck to shoulder to hand in my left side for the past 3 months. Took physiotherapy several times but not recovered fully. Please advice.
My wife is 47 years old. She has following problems: Thyroid (Hypo) High Blood pressure, Sugar type 2 Have knee pain and ankle pain. Gas problem Her gall bladder is eliminated. Has chest pain while walking (ECG report was normal) She is suffering from all these problem for last 5-7 years. Please advise with special advise for my knee joint pain.
I have been injured during a sports and cartilage of my left knee has broken in 2 PCs doctors suggested me cycling. Can it be helpful and can cycling help me in my BP and sugar issue. I am 61 but do not have sugar yes BP is there and I am taking trioilmesar 20 once a day.
I am 73 years old and I have back/knee pains. What I can do is at this stage knee can be replaced or not ?
I am 20 years old and I regular get back pain. I have used many pain relief ointments but still there is no such permanent relief. What can I do to avoid this?
Hii I am AJIT Singh my problem is that my back is always pain please best suggestion me how to recover it.
I am 20 years old boy. My legs are paining severe since last 15days. Even my back bone also paining severe. Is there any exercises for my problem?
Good morning sir I am 40 year old have a pain in one knee due to cartilage loss It is because my leg is little bit tilt In daily working I am comfortable But some time it get start paining Can you help me so that it does not get more damage in future.
I have a grade 3 MCL tear. Is it necessary to undergo a ligament reconstruction surgery. To get fyn because I have trouble in running and even walking. I even have ACL complete tear grade 3 and LCL grade 1.is a MCL SURGERY necessary to get back completely fyn.
Hi I am eva 23 years old whenever I come back from work and lie down I get severe back pain I had never experienced this before but I'm getting this pain from past 2 weeks only when I make some movements while I get the pain like when I'm waking up or lying down or turning side otherwise while standing or working I'm just fine could you please suggest me for what reason I'm experiencing this pain.
I want to know the nutrients helpful for the patient of spinal TB. please help me out what should I do?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"