Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Swagata SinhaYour feedback matters!
I just touched my penis to her vagina but she was wearing an underwear is there any chance of pregnancy? And I wiped out my pre-cum. Under a lot of stress. Please help!
Hi I don't feel happy anymore. My life feels like an dead end. My personality my persona has completely changed. I loved my old me I want her back again. My husband broke my trust. He says he has not seen such a girl like me who is good looking hot good home maker best mum good cook creative independent still family bounded. But he still loves his ex girl friend and I feel so unwanted, I feel like invisible. I dnt want to wake up ever I feel useless, I m so deprived of love that I feel I sud quote this marriage but I m not so economically independent to take care of my two little daughters. I feel stuck in my life. My parents too are not well off enough to help me economically. We are staying in lagos, nigeria and here medical is very bad. I dnt know any one who can help me.
I m 22 year male I m suffering from memory loss due to long term drugs (spasm pills, Marijuana, alcohol, etc) overdose now it is been 2 years I left it all. I can't remember a single thing now. I feel hard to cope up with my studies.
My brain is not working in some times and I forgot something easily. What are best fruits and foods to improve brain power. Is the eggs are any help to improve brain power.
Sir I am suffering from tension excessive thinking (24 hours the thoughts are revolving in my mind I cont stop it) and neck pain please suggest me a doctor.
Dear psychologist I have a little brother he is so rude his age is 17 he always talk rudely with my mom & with me also if I say anything he will say "who r you to tell this to me" his attitude is making us both depressed & he don't have father to scold please help me & give me some tips to take him to our side & make him a better person.
I feel I am suffering from depression. And I feel it has been converted into Bipolar. I searched online many times. And what I have concluded about myself is it is really a Biplor. Can you please any tell me How much does it cost?
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!