Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suvro Banerjee
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvro BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
Here are huge number of pimples on my face, how these will remove. I have tried all types of remedies. Tell me if there is any another way for remove this.
I am 27 years old male. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. please help me.
I m 43. I have got period problems after I was diagnosed fibroids. I have put on weight bcoz of that. N get tired also.
My height is not increasing .What I should do? My fathers height is 5 feet 8 inches and mothers 5 feet.
I am having tan on my face which looks very bad and to remove it I am using mix up of rosewater and lemon juice on my face but when I put it on my face my face start irritation like burning is it is ok or not pls reply me and pls provide me direction to treat Tan.
While getting pregnant and conceiving a baby is a perfectly normal physical function that most women go through, there are certain conditions that may lead to untoward complications. In most cases, there are various treatments and precautionary measures once that happens. Yet, there are conditions like multiple gestation pregnancy, that may be difficult to contain and manage. A multiple gestation pregnancy is when a mother is carrying more than one fetus in her womb. This is a very rare condition that affects a few women and not all. Most of the multiple gestation pregnancies usually involve twins. However, others could include triplets or even quadruplets. One can know about the multiple pregnancies through an ultrasound exam.
There are women who are more likely to have more than one baby. These women include the following:
- Women over the age of 30
- Women with a family history of multiple gestation pregnancy
- Obese women
- Those who have undergone treatments for fertility
- Caucasian women
There are certain signs and symptoms to a multiple pregnancy that separates it from a regular one. These include the following:
- Highly sore breasts
- Simultaneous foetal movements in separate areas of the womb
- An enlarged uterus
- High levels of morning sickness
- Rise in the human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein substances
- Multiple heartbeats
There are certain risks and complications that come along with a multiple gestation pregnancy. Complications with the babies include the following:
- Premature birth is the most common among those, i.e. delivery before 37 weeks.
- These infants incur health problems.
- Sometimes it could also lead to cerebral palsy or even certain learning or behaviourism problems.
- Spina bifida and congenial heart defects
- Unequal growth in either of the babies
- Underweight infants
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome where the twins might have adjoined body parts.
There are many other complications that may lead to this condition. Other complications in the mother include the following:
- Pre-term labour
- Excessive amniotic fluid
- Post-partum depression
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Premature birth
Women who are undergoing a multiple gestation pregnancy should be taken care of more efficiently. There are certain things that need to be taken care of. These include the following:
- Diet: Having a healthy diet is very important for a pregnant woman. Additional folic acid, calcium and iron are required. Also, a diet rich in protein is mandatory.
- Exercising: Yoga, walking and breathing exercises are great for women with multiple pregnancies. However, in the later stage, she should do lesser activities and indulge in some amount of bed rest.
- Genetic testing: If you have health problems that may be hereditary, tests like chorionic villus sampling are very important since one fetus might acquire the health problem while the other may not.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!