Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvendu PalYour feedback matters!
I have a root canal where treatment has taken place pus has reappeared doctor prescribed mox650 pain though reduced still exist tired of antibiotics if you can help with a homeopathy substitute root canal can not be opened again pus needs to dry internally pain is worse on sleeping homeopathy to dry puss inflammation and pain reduced after antibiotics.
When I ate any sweet very bad smell is coming from my mouth. How it can be cured please suggest anything.
I have been teeth problem from 2 month. And my Mouth inside appearance is fully white. Actually I am eating tobacco since 2008. please suggest me.
Hi am 26 .facing gums swelling and bad smell problem. While am using gum paints and all. But there is no effect. please do suggest some better treatment or tips to overcome this.
Due to smoking I have bad breath plus yellow teeth and sometimes there is blood gem my gums without any wound. Though I have quit smoking what Should I do to rectify it.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
20 years old male, undergoing root canal on the right side of the face and there was pain from few days. Today morning the right side was swelled up now what should I do for it.
I have developed small bulge like structure in my mouth near molar teeth of left side. And I can feel very bad smell. And gums of that teeth have become somewhat loose Also a white material is produced. Is it the indication of tooth decay or plaque development? How can I reverse it or avoid it and get rid off of bad smell?
My tooth is yellow not clean please give me idea how can I clean my tooth. Give me any tooth paste name. Thank you.
Mere teeth mai keeda laga hai,....na koyi pain hai ,na khanay mai koyi takleef hoti hai.....bt keeda waisa hi hai,kya treatment karu...plz tell me
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.