Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suvadeep Shah
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvadeep ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 36 years old female. I have been taking tuberculosis medicine till oct 2015. After that my bilirubin levels are slightly high. I am experiencing hairfall. Also my stool floats. This is been happening since 6 months. Can you suggest some tonic to improve health of my liver.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Im 18 years old and I have scattered hair on my top of head and I have split ends. How to stop hair fall and regrow.
I have grown my hair long. Bt they are nt so thick. Which shampoo shall I use and should I have Bath regularly?
I am 18 years old I have some problems in my hairs I do not know how its from black to white I really want my hairs black.
My daughter is 23 n suffering from hypothyroidism. She loses her hair too much. She take 75 mg thoironome1 tablet daily.
I am suffering from hair loss and now I am bald. Some medicines are prescribed by doctor. But there is no effect. What should I do?
My face getting black I mean tanning and am getting pimples what should I have to do and my skin is oily skin please help me! Thank you:)
- Pimples are commonly occurs among teenagers and especially young persons.
- Here we should consider its happen because of hormonal changes too.
- In pimbles inside the pore are sebaceous glands which produce sebum. When the outer layers of the dead skin cells left behind may become" glued" together by the sebum. This causes a blockage in the pore, especially when the skin becomes thicker at puberty.
- The sebaceous glands produce more sebum which builds up behind the blockage, and this sebum allows bacteria to grow, including the species staphylococcus aureus and propionibacterium acne, which causes inflammation and infection.
- Homeopathically pimples can be treated including the scar leaving after pimples.