Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suva RoyYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Mam My age is 25 year, weight-62. 4 Kg. My question is - I workout through GyM since 35 days, But my body doesn't respond ,Gym trainer advice me to take protein supplement (Mussels blage Rs. 3199/Kg. Should I need it, and if I take 1 times then it effect to gain mussels, and its not take regular? I take regular diet like morning-Desi chane +badam, lunch -5 roti+1bowl puls+ half rice and same as dinner (exclude rice. Morning 1 banana and eve regular juice. I have so much belly fat, but body is slim so slim, but my body doesn't gain mussels. What I do ?please help.
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc.
Apart from the lifestyle changes and the tips that will help you gain a better sleep, there is another therapy, which may be useful. It is called the cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy can give essential knowledge about sleep and help achieve normal sleep routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am taking medicine thyrox50 mg. I am worried about that white discharge all the time like whiteegg type. And mam from when I will feel the baby movement now its 18 week.
I am 42 years old I am type 2 diabetic for last 5 years I am using Gluconorm SR 1gr tablet twice a day shall I continue or I need to change the medicine, Presently I am suffering with indigestion problem.
Hello sir / mam. weight loss k liye green tea leti hu but kuch Dr. ne bataya h green tea not good lungs problem ho jati h green tea se. Pls help me in losing my weight in 26 age. Weight -70kg.
I just got shifted to a hotter place and I am suffering from running nose and breathing problem what should I do?
From last one wk, I am facing issue regarding less sex drive and mainly erection issue. Even I am loosing the erection during intercourse. I got married 1.5ys back, and planing for family extension now. But such a issue is stressing the mind why it's happening, even it's early discharge problem.
Yesterday morning my wife in fever 99.4 she take crocin advanced in evening fever is 99.9 and pain hand leg and head she take 7 pm calpol 650 mg 11 pm fever is 98.8 1 am today again calpol 650 mg in morning she suffer from head hand leg pain tell me some medicine.
Hai. My periods are irregular. I took tablet sunday monday 6 months ago before taking this tablet I was nt having any irregularity bt after taking from 6 months my periods are every month irregular. Kindly let me knw what I shld do.
I have a root canal where treatment has taken place pus has reappeared doctor prescribed mox650 pain though reduced still exist tired of antibiotics if you can help with a homeopathy substitute root canal can not be opened again pus needs to dry internally pain is worse on sleeping homeopathy to dry puss inflammation and pain reduced after antibiotics.
My eyes getting dry and am getting burning sensation. Kindly suggest some drops. I. Don't have any infection in eyes. But getting dry often and burn sensation.
I am 17 years old and my height is not increasing from last 2 years I am taking a medicine than also my height is not increasing so what to do doctor.
The absence of periods is medically termed as amenorrhoea. Normally, women do not get their periods prior to puberty, throughout pregnancy and after menopause. If you do not get your periods when you normally should, you might be suffering from amenorrhoea.
Amenorrhoea can be of two types, which include:
- Primary amenorrhoea: menstruation does not begin till age 16.
- Secondary amenorrhoea: normal menstruation is disrupted when you skip your periods for more than three months.
Amenorrhoea is usually caused by a variety of changes in the hormones, glands and organs responsible for a healthy menstrual cycle.
Primary amenorrhoea is usually caused by:
1. Deterioration in the ovaries.
2. The central nervous system (spinal cord and brain) or pituitary gland can get affected, which leads to the malfunctioning of the hormones which are concerned with menstruation.
3. Poorly developed reproductive organs.
However, in several cases, what really causes primary amenorrhoea is unknown. The causes of secondary amenorrhoea include:
2. Breast feeding
3. Discontinuation of birth control pills
5. Polycystic ovary syndrome induced hormonal imbalances
6. Removal of ovaries or uterus
Usually, underlying conditions can lead to amenorrhoea. The conditions that lead to amenorrhoea include:
1. A condition called galactorrhoea, in which the glands in the breasts produce milk, even if the woman is not breastfeeding or pregnant; can also cause absent periods.
2. Hirsutism, an overproduction of the male hormone androgen, can lead to amenorrhoea.
3. Premature failure of the ovaries can cause absence of periods.
4. Weight gain or weight loss is another cause.
5. Psychiatric anomalies, such as excessive anxiety, can cause women to develop amenorrhoea.
Amenorrhoea can either be treated with medication or surgery.
1. Dopamine agonists (dopamine activating compounds) are extremely beneficial for women with amenorrhoea.
2. Hormone replacement therapy (treatment with the use of oestrogens for reducing menopausal symptoms) is a very common treatment.
3. Sometimes, oral contraceptives may restore your normal menstrual cycle.
The surgery options for amenorrhoea include:
1. Surgery or radiation therapy may have to be performed if you have a tumour in your pituitary gland or hypothalamus (part of brain that controls the release of hormones from the pituitary gland).
2. If you have an intrauterine attachment (contraceptive attachments fitted in the uterus), you may need surgery to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.