Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil PalYour feedback matters!
Very much satisfied with the doctor s treatment and care for the baby.very experienced and good doctor.
Very experienced and good doctor.very much satisfied with his treatment and child care.
Prompt service,very experienced doctor.Satisfactory response.
My 4 month baby has so active and less sleep for last month but now she has sleepy mode then playing less due to her sleepy mode. Now she refused milk it is not large amount but little bit. Is it normal?
What are the sings and symptoms of Kawasaki's syndrome and which age group of people more likely to get disease and what is the treatment for Kawasaki's syndrome?
My son harshit is 1years 10 months old. Doctors have suggested that he has hemoglobin count of 6. So need 1 pint of AB negative blood. So my question is" is there any way to increase hemoglobin count by syrup or any other method. What alternate blood can be given as AB negative is not available in my hometown.
Hello doctors My 6 month old kid having fever since yesterday between 99 to 100 and giving babygesic between 6 -7 hours gap. NOT ANY STOMACH OR THROAT INFECTION. Please suģgest for allopathic or homeopathic safe medicine for him or any other home remedies.
Hi Doctor, I am from bangalore. I have twins baby (boys) now 6 months old. One baby is a normal color, but second baby is some dark color, so I just want to improve his skin tone color, so what your suggesting. Any way to changing the skin tone like soap, or any creams, kindly refer some ideas.
Hello Dr. I have a daughter who is 5 month but she is very weak her weight is only 4 kg. I am much worried about their health pls tell me what to do.
I wanted to know how and when can I give my baby dry fruit powder as she is not gaining weight. She is 10 months old and weigh 7.1 kgs.
My 1 year daughter has small two ball like things back side of her head. I think she is not feeling any problem about this. But sometimes she itching them. What to do? please give advice.
Hi doctor. I am on vacation & my 6.5 years is complaining of stomach pain and throwing up even water also she is going for frequent urination. Please suggest what to do.
My grandson[Aged 14 months] recently had fever and got two seizures duration of 2 to five minutes with a span of 24 hrs .He was admitted to the ICU and is now discharged after staying for 24 hrs .Understand he had a throat infection and was on antibiotics. Now let me know if he is prone to seizures or it was one off and is common
My 1 year old son's right eye is red and swollen for 3 days now. Giving him tobra d and ciplox. No improvement. Please advise.?
My 5 years old daughter is getting white marks on her neck and chest, earlier they were not that big but now they are growing, I consulted a local doctor he gave son antifungal medicine and vitamin tonic please suggest.
My 2.5 month daughter is having dark green motion since one week. She is drinking Similac Advance 1 and partly on breast milk. Other than potty color, she has no other problem. Stool test results were normal. What can be done?
My baby is 4 months and my milk is not sufficient to feed her so what can I give cow or buffalo milk in place of mothers milk or I should give number which is better cow milk or nanpro.
My nephew, who is 9 months old, got hurt on his fore head by a tap. He has not been vaccinated with tetanus. Is it ok if he s not vaccinated with TT.
Winter comes and brings with itself cold and flu viruses- extremely bad news for babies. What makes it worse is that these viruses are contagious, and they spread fast as they are airborne. In such cases pulling your baby away from a sneezing or coughing or sniffling person is not enough. Neither is covering him up in layers of warm clothes. But you can take certain steps to prevent your baby from falling ill.
1. Wash your and your baby’s hands regularly: Washing your and your baby’s hands regularly is the easiest thing you can do to fend off cold and flu germs. It is essential for you to wash your hands after changing diapers, wiping a runny nose and before preparing your baby’s food. As for your baby, washing his before eating or after he comes back from an outing is an absolute must.
2. Vaccinating your baby: You can further prevent your baby from falling ill during the winter season by making sure all his vaccinations are up to date. Getting him an annual flu shot once he becomes 6 months old is necessary, as it protects your child from catching the flu virus.
3. Boost your baby’s immunity the natural way: You can breastfeed your baby regularly to boost his immunity. The American Academy of Paediatrics strongly advises breastfeeding our baby till he is one year old as it is the best way to provide complete nutrition and enhance the immunity of your baby. Breast milk contains minerals, vitamins and proteins that generate antibodies and help in fighting illnesses.
4. Take your baby out in the sun: Even if it’s outside, taking your baby out in the winter sun can do wonders for his immunity. Vitamin D of the sunlight is a very important part of the body’s immune response. Plus, the fresh air and sunlight can help kill all the germs you may have gathered while being cooped up inside. Just be sure to cover your baby well before taking him out.
5. Make sure your baby gets enough sleep: Inadequate sleep can nearly double the chances of your baby falling ill. Harley Robert, professor of paediatrics at the University of Colorado says that lack of sleep is directly related to the health of your immune system. So make sure your baby gets enough sleep, and be sure to put him to bed earlier if he has been around someone who’s sick.
If you follow these measures, then you can greatly reduce the chances of your baby falling ill this winter.