Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susanto GhoshYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold cough sneeze during or due to sericulture, by dust please help how to cure.
Treatment for allergic bronchitis. Having stroke of coughing occasionally with white sputum .sometimes it is too powerful that I vomit. I am not asthmatic.
I am suffering from the sinusitis problem due to which I get cold after the interval of every one or two months.
Yesterday I came to know my 7 month old baby is suffering from asthma.in that case please help me what precautions shud I take for him. Shud I give him oil massage and bath.in food any precaution shud I take. He is still on breast feeding too.
I have asthma problem im going on using monticope but it is not useful for much time so what should I do.
Can I use vicks in nebulizer to get relief from wet cough. If not vicks, any other medicine to use in nebulizer.
My wife is suffering from TB and undergoing treatment started one week back. Doctor prescribed some empty stomach medicines namely: isonex 200mg 1 tb, rcin 450mg 1tb, combutol 600 mg 1tb, pyzma 1g 1tb. But after having these medicines she feels like vomiting and not eating anything. What should I do?
I am 31 years male, I have sinusitis problem. I daily get head ache. It increased a lot now a days. I can't bear pain. And top of that I have got neck pain. It's not reducing. And stiffness in neck can't turn my head .what should I do? Do I have cancer?
I am suffering from cough for last two weeks and when I cough hard my chest start paining please suggest what should I do.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
I am suffering from dry cough within 7 days and I am going to clinic but I have not feel comfort pls tell me gud and comfortable solution.
I am having cough and cold from last too days. Whenever I cough. My throat is also paining. and a lots of mucus and cough is coming out. I think my lungs are filled with it. What should I do to clear it.
Sir, my father is aged 63 yrs. His left lung is damaged completely because of T.B. And the right lung is getting the infection lightly. He got high b.p and brain is clotted few days back. He can not take the food by mouth and has the same through ryles tube. Sir, I ask you that if the oxygen cylinder necessity is present or not. Second whether the t.b can be cured by oral tablets or he has to take injection bcz no food by mouth. Third is if he has to take injections can you suggest me the injections and methodology to take the same. Kindly do the needful.
Hello Doctor, I am 29 yrs old Cough problem for me last 6 month, also checked ex-ray, blood test, cold test all of negative. I take some cold tablet (amoxicillin, montok lc, nasal spray.) but while taking these tablet days good result thereafter cough coming.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.