Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in kolkats and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SusantaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes from two days so what should I go? I can not walk freely because my leg bones are very pain at the right leg so what to do?
I have leg pain in joint still two days I don't no why this pain come to me please give a solution to me.
4 year ago I met with a vehicular accident. That time I had hairline fracture to my shoulder. Most of times I am having pain to my shoulder and neck. Please held.
I have very dry hair and rough. I have done hair straightening and colouring a two year back but now I have stopped doing it completely.
Firstly doctors advice me to take these medicines: Nuberol Forte and Methycobal but then doctor advice me to take sec and Nuberol Forte but from both medicines I didn't feel well yet and Still suffering from inflammation in my feet.
43 years I have leg pain back side of the feet in both legs. Please give me a solution. While walking it will pain.
I am 41 years old I have a slight pain on right side of my hand from shoulder including neck. Is any thing to be worried ?
I am 20 year old male. My hair is turning grey and my height is not increasing. Sir please consult me.
I am male. I have completed 23 years. I have a lot of hair loss. What can I do? Then leg pain also. Please give me solution.
I have so many grey hairs and it is increasing day by day. It also causes itching. What is the remedy?
I deliver a baby girl on 27th Jan 2017. I have been experiencing joint pain and fatigue. My pelvic area also hurts. Once I am in a lying position it gets difficult to get up. The same is the case even when I sit on the floor. Also when I wake up in the morning my fingers are stiff and painful. Please suggest.
Hello sir My hairs are curly and so sticky I want to make it straighter and silkier. What should I do?
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.