Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 24 years old, I am planning for second pregnancy firstly I have baby at present she is 2 years old. Iam taking treatment as follicle study every month upto now it has been 3 months course. How can I plan for pregnancy? Any exercise will be there to do to confirm the pregnancy? Can you suggest what can I do?
Hi I am losing hair like anything though I have in heredity but my age is 26 only so any medicine is dere to follow
I am 25 year old. I am having back ache from last two weeks. Please let me know any solution for this I am facing so much of pain.
Hi baby is five and half months of age when can I start with semi solid foods. What are the best foods which I can give to my baby.
Suffering from back pain and legs pain from 3 years consulted many doctors and used many ointments and tablets but not reduced what kind of diet should maintain please advise me.
I am having frequent abdominal and back pain that extends to shoulder. Passibg black stool, burning sensation in bowel, have undertaken endoscopy six months back. Is it advisable to do endoscopy again. My former endoscopy result shows normal. I have frequently consulted a doctor but I am still in pain. Please help.
Hello Doctors, How are you all sir/mam. I have a question on hairfall. Actually i'm facing hairfall problem from last 2 years, I felt that my scalp is so week n my hair is going so thin now days, started itching problems on scalp n little pimple on head which is burning when my nail touches. I'm just 23 Years old n some times ago my hair was so soft and hug capacity on head but now days i'm feeling its going down, i'm tired of using my fingers on my head so much messy with itching problems, dandruff,scarp is so dead. I went two or three doctors for preventions but when I get medicine for some days itching problems gone but it starts again by time. I want to control it, I do not want to lose my hair. Please help me out of this.
Cancer is the scourge of the modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. The ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with Chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing Chemotherapy experience hair fall.
Sex and Chemotherapy
Although, sessions of Chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing Chemotherapy.
- It is possible to have sex while undergoing Chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
- If your doctor says you can have sex, then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if Chemotherapy is successful.
- The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as Chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
- Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only and only if proper healing has occurred should the patient's consider sex.
- Certain types of Chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with Chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections, which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving Chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer.