Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surojit HalderYour feedback matters!
I want to know about the problem of my nees. From few days I am suffering from acute knee problem and due to this reason I even to walk properly.
I am 20 years old and I backache for 2 weeks. What should I do? please do something for me. I will be thankful to you.
I am 20 years of age and since the last couple of days I am experiencing back ache. I am not able to walk or even got out of the bed. What should I do to reduce the pain?
I am 46 yes old male, work with computer min 7 hrs a day with due brks but still pain in my back, what I shld do?
When I am taking rest at home at night my feet bottom part is paining on alternative days (2-4 days) it feels like burning please suggest.
My both knee joints pains when I continuously sit on chair for 3-4 hrs. Please suggest some medicines.
I am 42 serving as a soldier, recently met with an accident and sustained injury to Rt knee thereby not able to hold weight. Presently on 28 days sick leave with knee immobilizer without any medication. Underwent MRI Scan and the report revealed "multifocal marrow contusion oedema with significant synovial effusion, Gd II/III tear ACL and Gd II/III tear of MCL with associated fluid along medial meniscus-capsular attachment and associated myocellulitis. Dr. advised as follows :- ACL/MCL Rupture - Adv Operation. Request provide a second opinion and further course of action that will be required to cure my knee to normalcy. Please provide duration of treatment/mode of surgery/likely time to recover fully etc. Thanking you in anticipation.
My father has a big problem of knee pain, since last 3-4 years. We are advised by so many smart doctors, but there is not satisfied effect yet. So please suggest us special.
Sir I have pain in my leg from three months and I have asked the doctor they told that it is due to damage of nerves in my left leg what should I do?
I am 45years male. I got wedge fracture in d10 and d11 of my vertebrae in mar 2015. Now I m feeling pain in my right shoulder since last two months. Is it the aftet affect of that fracture.
I am 24 year old I am struggling with cough from past 1 month took many remedies it didn't work also I am having severe back pain wat to do.
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from backpain. From last 1 month. please give a good suggestion to relief from it.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
my ankle is sprained from 2 days before its very painful tried many things but did not work what should I do?
When I wear shoes. I saw that my right foot makes my shoes bend towards left. First I thought that it might be the shoes problem but I got that problem again and again with different shoes. So what could be the reason behind it.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.