Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriyo RoyYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I am so thin and weak. My weight is also less than 50. So,I want to become strong, health and become more weight.
Doctor I break my pimples on my face and now all black spots are coming. I want to get rid of this black spots. Please advise.
Hi, I am 22 years old and as I have fair skin tone but have so many scars of pimples are there so suggest me some tips or medicine which help to reduce those scars from my face lastly.
Symptoms to look for:
? Absence of phlegm
? Itchy and dry throat
? Weak immune system
Natural home remedy using almonds, butter and sugar:
1. Soak 7 almonds in water overnight
2. Peel the skin in the morning
3. Crush them to make a paste
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter
5. Add 2 tbsp of sugar
6. Mix well
7. Eat this every morning and evening
Natural home remedy using basil leaves, ginger and honey:
1. Crush a handful of thoroughly washed basil leaves
2. Crush a small (1 inch) piece of ginger
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Mix it with 1 tsp of ginger paste
5. Place this mixture on a sieve
6. Extract juice by pressing this paste
7. Add 3 tsp of honey
8. Mix well
9. Have 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using turmeric powder and carom powder:
1. Take 1 glass of lukewarm water
2. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder
3. Add 1 tsp of carom powder
4. Mix well
5. Drink 2 times everyday
Above is informal only not the treatment,
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE IS MAINLY
SELECTED ON THE SYMPTOMS YOU GIVE US. If we are to make a successful prescription,
Apart from the treatment through the remedies, a lot of counseling and appropriate diet regimen is required.
Some homeopathic remedies-
bryo.Alb , dulcam , drosera etc.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain