Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunity Kumar DuttaYour feedback matters!
I am having bilateral heel pain. and having left ankle tb. Also have vit d3 deficiency. Whats the treatment of heel pain. Please
Yesterday when I meet her, she told me about her pregnancy, she is getting some pain right side of her kidney, any solution of this pain?
My daughter was diagnosed with hypothyroidism with tsh value of 7.7 against normal value of 0.2 - 5.5. She was taking eltroxin 50 mcg od. After taking this medicine for approx. 2 months, her tsh has dropped to a value of 0.03. Doctor may please advise the further course of action.
What is varicocele & how to cure. I met doctor for testicle pain. The report found that I have varicocele. So now he saying for surgery Please tell me what is the cost for surgery.
I have hair fall problem with dandruff in my hairs. I have used many shampoos n oils but jo benefit. please suggest me best treatment.
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
For last 1 year I have problem of excessive sleep. Test done thyroid function test normal, blood urea 26 mg/dl Serum creatinine 0.9 md/dl normal, glucose tolerance test prolonged normal. For last 1 year I am going to sleep at 9.30 pm and wake up at 9.30 am in morning I do not feel fresh after wake up. It is hard to wake up in morning. I have mild pulmonary hypertension for last 1 year. Now my question is how to solve my problem of excessive sleep. What test to be done.
Spinning or indoor cycling is the new rage in the fitness world.A high-intensity Cardio workout with the low impact it is perfect for weight loss.
When we work larger muscles it generates heat to burn calories.spot reduction is difficult as the body doesn't realise where the fat is stored.fat loss is not possible in one day.to lose 1kg of weight need to burn up to 7000 calories.
I am 18 years old. I am experiencing lot of hairfall. There is irritation in the scalp and I am having dandruff and large flakes of skin coming out. My scalp is oily. What should I do!
3-4 very small pustules have started appearing over my baby's face (cheek), especially below his eye. They don't seem painful but the count is slowly increasing and the existing ones are not going away. Need to understand whether they should be left unattended or there is a cure. Please help.
Sinuses are cavities in our skull behind the nose which spread out in a pattern. These cavities are lined with tissues and mucosal membranes and are essential for our breathing process. Sinusitis is a condition where the tissues within the cavities become inflamed which results in the sinus cavities being blocked due to a buildup of fluid.
What are the conditions that can lead to sinusitis?
Some of the conditions that can cause nasal polyps are explained as follows:
- Nasal polyps are small growths of tissue within the lining of the nose which may block the sinuses, resulting in sinusitis.
- Common cold is also a culprit which may result in sinusitis
- If your septum or the bridge between the holes of the nose is deviated (this condition is referred to as a deviated septum), you may be prone to developing sinusitis.
- The lining of the nose may swell in a condition known as allergic rhinitis and cause sinusitis as well.
Types of sinusitis
There are multiple types of sinusitis which may affect people and also on how long they last. The various types of sinusitis are explained below:
- Acute sinusitis: This is the most common form of sinusitis that lasts usually between 2 to 4 weeks. It starts with a cold, blocked nose and turns into facial pain that usually starts very suddenly.
- Chronic sinusitis: This is a form of sinus infection which can have a debilitating effect on your life and may last for 12 weeks or longer.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: This is somewhere between acute and chronic sinusitis and may last from anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis: This form of sinus infections tend to be a variation of acute or sub-acute sinusitis which tends to occur multiple times a year.
Symptoms of sinusitis
The manifestation of the symptoms of sinusitis may be different from person to person and also on the type of sinusitis you are suffering from. However, there are some generic symptoms that are common to all forms which are mentioned as follows:
- Smelling senses may be dulled
- Facial pain
- Congestion accompanied by a cough
- Nose may be blocked, stuffy and may also be runny
- Other symptoms may also include bad breath, fatigue, or even dental pain
- Nasal cavity may have pus and it may drain from time to time
It is best to consult a doctor quickly, if you have been having any of these symptoms. The doctor can prescribe nasal decongestants and antibiotics which can help. If you have chronic or recurrent sinusitis, then more aggressive and advanced treatments may be required.