Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am 21 years old, I am having yellow teeth, how to get rid of that. please suggest me the treatment and how much it costs in india.
My upper tooth have gaps. And I am looking bad when ever I smile. Are there any kind of clips available? What to do? Thanks.
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.
I am a 20 years old girl having mouth ulcers frequently, hope its a part of heredity. Can you pls suggest me how much b complex tablets should I take per day. Is there any problem in taking two?
I had three front teeth implanted three months back. I do not have any pain or discomfort but the impanted set shakes when I touch. Does this mean implant has failed?
I have bad breath since long time am using Colgate plax also. But bad breath continues.what is to be done for this?
My dad's tongue tip is red for last 1 month. No pain. He is above 55 years and has a habit of having tobacco orally. Please suggest if anything serious.
Hey I'm a 16 year old guy and the front of my teeth doesn't look that great. I really am interested in applying some Veneers for my teeth. Could I get the estimate cost and everything? Thanks. Picture of my teeth: https://posting. Org/image/c97reauij/
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.